ADVERTISEMENT

Who Starts at QB in the Las Vegas Bowl

Who Starts at QB for the Las Vegas Bowl

• A/R - NIL jiu-jitsu ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sadgator’s gonna go out on a limb and say that they team’s focus might not be quite what it was during the “regular” season…

17210490_web1_LasVegasBowlRESIZE.jpg
Sad,

The penalty for being 6-6 & a 10 point underdog is having a person ( male ? female ?) that ugly hold the Gator's Helmut !

LOL

Right now my ABC channel is off my DISH package due to a contract dispute with Cox Media. This happened 2 years ago and that same station was off DISH for 5 months. I'm doing a free trial with You Tube TV and so far love it. Watched the conference title games Saturday on ABC via YouTube and was impressed with the quality of the video and audio. But with all the attrition and sitting out the Gators are going to have for the bowl game, plus considering that Oregon State is pretty good, the game could get ugly. But again, I'm horrible at picking games.
I have YTTV and am happy with it. $65/mo with unlimited cloud DVR and no bs taxes and rental fees for equipment. I’ll never change back.

sadgator’s gonna go out on a limb and say that the team’s focus might not be quite what it was during the “regular” season…

17210490_web1_LasVegasBowlRESIZE.jpg
Ours looks like a crossdresser and theirs like somebody's granny.

Yes, I know there are prettier ones there, but this is a group of guys accustomed to having their choice of college coeds. I doubt they get very distracted.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Reactions: Razorback_Nole
I have YTTV and am happy with it. $65/mo with unlimited cloud DVR and no bs taxes and rental fees for equipment. I’ll never change back.
I just finished a 14 day free trial with YouTubeTV and was very impressed. As soon as our DISH deal is up I'm switching. Good to hear another person who is happy with YTTV. A couple of friends have had it a while and feedback has been very positive.

Ir-regardless of the usual Coach and Player Speak. It's time to party after a long chitty 6-6 season, and besides, nobody on either side G'sAS about the 'it don't matter' bowl.... 🙄

I want to see how Miller and these young guys play. It should be interesting if nothing else.
Fever,

L V Bowl = Try outs for next season.

Doubt we win, but we will be the better for it.

Unlike last year's Gasparilla Bowl screw up, this year we got in a few worthwhile practice sessions.

One player I'll be watching with interest is the replacement for O’Cyrus Torrence - RG Kamryn Waites - 6-8, 373.

Would be happier if he lost 20-30 lbs to make pulling & picking up DL stunts easier, but perhaps this bowl game will supply the motivation for him to get in better shape.

Fever,

L V Bowl = Try outs for next season.

Doubt we win, but we will be the better for it.

Unlike last year's Gasparilla Bowl screw up, this year we got in a few worthwhile practice sessions.

One player I'll be watching with interest is the replacement for O’Cyrus Torrence - RG Kamryn Waites - 6-8, 373.

Would be happier if he lost 20-30 lbs to make pulling & picking up DL stunts easier, but perhaps this bowl game will supply the motivation for him to get in better shape.

Damn if he is 6'8" and that big he should be the first one exiting the bus.

Damn if he is 6'8" and that big he should be the first one exiting the bus.
Fever,

Ran across this info on Waites - he was recruited as an OT where his height makes more sense.

But 378 is still too heavy for him to stay in front of DEs with SEC speed.

"... The offensive line remains relatively untouched because of Richard Gouraige's decision to return for the bowl game but will noticeably be without guard Richie Leonard IV, who was slated to align as Torrence's replacement to finish the year and moving into the next.

Leonard has seen time in the rotation this year, playing well in the reserve role, and helped the Gators to 210 yards on the ground against LSU in his lone start in replacement of Torrence.

The bowl contest was his next opportunity to showcase his talent. However, he's ruled out with a lower-body injury.

Instead, 6-foot-8, 373-pound offensive lineman Kamryn Waites will make his highly-anticipated Florida debut at the right guard spot looking to propel a talented Gators rushing attack of Montrell Johnson and Trevor Etienne to a successful day.

Since coming over from Louisiana-Lafayette with the staff last offseason, Waites has sat as an offensive lineman in waiting for an opportunity to arise. Despite initially being considered a tackle due to his size, Waites will move to the inside out of need, proving to be a versatile piece for the Florida squad.

Moving into next season, a positive performance for Waites could give him a legitimate role as a swing offensive lineman in case of injury."

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...ll-depth-chart-observations-oregon-state-2022

Reactions: Gator Fever
Fever,

Ran across this info on Waites - he was recruited as an OT where his height makes more sense.

But 378 is still too heavy for him to stay in front of DEs with SEC speed.

"... The offensive line remains relatively untouched because of Richard Gouraige's decision to return for the bowl game but will noticeably be without guard Richie Leonard IV, who was slated to align as Torrence's replacement to finish the year and moving into the next.

Leonard has seen time in the rotation this year, playing well in the reserve role, and helped the Gators to 210 yards on the ground against LSU in his lone start in replacement of Torrence.

The bowl contest was his next opportunity to showcase his talent. However, he's ruled out with a lower-body injury.

Instead, 6-foot-8, 373-pound offensive lineman Kamryn Waites will make his highly-anticipated Florida debut at the right guard spot looking to propel a talented Gators rushing attack of Montrell Johnson and Trevor Etienne to a successful day.

Since coming over from Louisiana-Lafayette with the staff last offseason, Waites has sat as an offensive lineman in waiting for an opportunity to arise. Despite initially being considered a tackle due to his size, Waites will move to the inside out of need, proving to be a versatile piece for the Florida squad.

Moving into next season, a positive performance for Waites could give him a legitimate role as a swing offensive lineman in case of injury."

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...ll-depth-chart-observations-oregon-state-2022
How well the O-line plays will be a key to whether or not UF can win the bowl game. Torrence is a beast and without him the line will be challenged. We need to be able to run the ball and give Miller time to find open receivers. Oregon State may be one of the most underrated teams in the country, but the Gators can beat them if Napier has the kids focused, Miller doesn't make mistakes and the offensive line steps up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT