ADVERTISEMENT

Which one player of our AWESOME recruiting class...

Slaton wherever he ends up I think.

No idea on the last question but Allen will need a couple of years to be ready to start I think.

Reactions: sadgator
will have the most-likely chance to have the biggest impact in fall 2017?

Which one has the most-likely chance to be the biggest bust or not make it?

I think, assuming no glitch getting in, Robinson is a stud from day 1. I also think Slaton sees a lot of time at DT.

I think both our RB are underrated but going to be hard to get a ron of carries with Scarlett and Perine ahead of them.

For busts, I will disclude Stiner and Brunson because I am not sure they are even in this class if Mac had known he would close like a champ.

Personally, I think jake Allen never sees a meaningful snap at UF and I think Daquon Green is overrated as well.

I think your two biggest risks are your two biggest possible early impact guys.

Robinson and the RB, Lemons . Both are a notch above others in terms of athletic ability in this class. That includes current roster guys as well.

Now, the catch will be , can they get into school and stay there ?

Reactions: rdgtr
I think CJ Henderson plays right away. If he can keep his nose clean, Robinson has the physical tools to produce immediately.

Slaton, Robinson and :Lemons are probably the three most talented players in the class. Robinson and Lemons are VERY high risk to never make the class. Slaton is a good kid but is also an academic risk. Not in Lemons or Robinson's class of risk, though. Lemons didn't even finish his senior season...got kicked out for disciplinary reasons. Robinson got arrested on a recruiting trip. Both were struggling with academics and character issues before the *** hit the fan. All three are legit NFL talents if they can get their **** together. IMO Lemons is the most talented RB in the State this year. Robinson is a small step behind Jeudy as the top WR in the State.

Sad....Why already ask to label a young guy a "bust" before he ever steps foot on our campus and/or practice field?

As far as impact the Athlete from Alabama. Toney. He may not be the starting QB just yet but they will find ways to work him in and he will make plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
I think, assuming no glitch getting in, Robinson is a stud from day 1. I also think Slaton sees a lot of time at DT.

I think both our RB are underrated but going to be hard to get a ron of carries with Scarlett and Perine ahead of them.

For busts, I will disclude Stiner and Brunson because I am not sure they are even in this class if Mac had known he would close like a champ.

Personally, I think jake Allen never sees a meaningful snap at UF and I think Daquon Green is overrated as well.

You may be right but I hope you are wrong.

I am hoping D Green is the Antonio Callaway 2.0.

Reactions: rdgtr
Gimme Ventrell Miller. I think he's the best defensive player in the class and I'm not all that high on most of our current LB's.

Brunson is supposed to be a player with a high motor and IQ for the game. I guarantee he will see special teams and should a spot open up to injury he could see some pt. He needs to hit those weights too.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Slaton, Robinson and :Lemons are probably the three most talented players in the class. Robinson and Lemons are VERY high risk to never make the class. Slaton is a good kid but is also an academic risk. Not in Lemons or Robinson's class of risk, though. Lemons didn't even finish his senior season...got kicked out for disciplinary reasons. Robinson got arrested on a recruiting trip. Both were struggling with academics and character issues before the *** hit the fan. All three are legit NFL talents if they can get their **** together. IMO Lemons is the most talented RB in the State this year. Robinson is a small step behind Jeudy as the top WR in the State.

Robinson was CITED (misdemeanor) - not arrested - on his recruiting trip. It was his actions during the citation and afterwards that raised the red flags for many programs around the country. Very immature kid who needs to grow up in a hurry. Gators are giving him a chance (at a big risk). Just need to see if he takes advantage. Many have their doubts.

the grass is always greener, but to be blunt, Lemons has a high ceiling. He is a fiend.

he's also hard to tackle, tackling him is like tackling smoke.

by the time of the bowl game, he could be lighting things up.

the grass is always greener, but to be blunt, Lemons has a high ceiling. He is a fiend.

he's also hard to tackle, tackling him is like tackling smoke.

by the time of the bowl game, he could be lighting things up.
He is a very talented kid...will be a stud if they can get him on and keep him on campus. Big if's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT