ADVERTISEMENT

Which five programs are recruiting QBs the best in 2021? - Mike Farrell

They are allowed their opinions. :confused:
I would not trade UF's QB's room for any of those listed above UF in that article. :cool:

Trask rsSr - #1 QB in the SEC for 2020 imo.
2018 Jones rsSo - Elite-11 - EE
2019 Jalon Jones - 'Screwed the Pooch' socially, bailed out to Jackson St. :oops:
2020 Robertson Fr - Elite-11 - EE
2021 (signing 2 to make up for the 2019 mistake)
Del Rio - Elite-11
Kitna - son of NFL QB Jon Kitna and 2019 Dallas Cowboys QB coach.
Apparently Jon approves of Dan & Brian coaching his son in college.... o_O

They are allowed their opinions. :confused:
I would not trade UF's QB's room for any of those listed above UF in that article. :cool:

Trask rsSr - #1 QB in the SEC for 2020 imo.
2018 Jones rsSo - Elite-11 - EE
2019 Jalon Jones - 'Screwed the Pooch' socially, bailed out to Jackson St. :oops:
2020 Robertson Fr - Elite-11 - EE
2021 (signing 2 to make up for the 2019 mistake)
Del Rio - Elite-11
Kitna - son of NFL QB Jon Kitna and 2019 Dallas Cowboys QB coach.
Apparently Jon approves of Dan & Brian coaching his son in college.... o_O
We have a lot of talent and play makers ar that position and seem to have high quality guys too....it's important. Now I just want to win but can't do that if people are in trouble. Mullen hasn't had to many issues... he's running a good program.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Not really worried about the QB position under Mullen. We are good there.
Correct..CDM only needs a certain type of athlete to play QB. Once he finds the guy (he could be rated a low 3*) and Dan will make him an SEC level player.

What I found interesting, it that all of the 8 QBs listed in Farrell's article, including Carlos Del Rio, are listed as Pro Style QB.

1. USC-west
2. UGA
3. Washington
4. tOSU
5. TIE
Florida
Michigan

This article disappeared from Gator's Territory but for now still up on UGA Sports.

https://uga.rivals.com/news/which-five-programs-are-recruiting-qbs-the-best-in-2021-

When USC cans their coach after this year and brings in Meyer, they will have a pair of 4 stars who don't fit the new system and will look to transfer. So yeah, put them at #1. It's all good.

When USC cans their coach after this year and brings in Meyer, they will have a pair of 4 stars who don't fit the new system and will look to transfer. So yeah, put them at #1. It's all good.
Meyer is an amazing coach, he will make things fit. Leak wasn't ideal for his offense and we won a National title.

Meyer is an amazing coach, he will make things fit. Leak wasn't ideal for his offense and we won a National title.

With an incredible defense and squeezing every ounce out of that offense he could. And that was, IMO, more Mullen than Meyer. Still, I accept your point, the man can friggin coach, can't put anything beyond his capabilities. I don't accept it as a given, but certainly possible.

With an incredible defense and squeezing every ounce out of that offense he could. And that was, IMO, more Mullen than Meyer. Still, I accept your point, the man can friggin coach, can't put anything beyond his capabilities. I don't accept it as a given, but certainly possible.
Still made it happen

And I wasn't and I am not arguing back. :rolleyes:

Just MOHO's on what matters and what doesn't,,,, to me anyway. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT