ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s that kellylexy troll?

I don't mind the call out, but all bets are off any time someone violates their contract and/or embarrasses their university. Kind of like a citizen with a clean record suddenly yelling fire in a movie theater.

Despite having a tough year he still was going to be around for '18 with the past two seasons results. Do something dumb and you get canned, pretty simple and totally understandable. If you think this was solely an on the field results oriented decision by the UAA then you need to lay the pipe down.

Congrats, though, on getting rid of him regardless of the manner. It was your hope for a while and I give you the most credit for being the first one on that bus.

I don't mind the call out, but all bets are off any time someone violates their contract and/or embarrasses their university. Kind of like a citizen with a clean record suddenly yelling fire in a movie theater.

Despite having a tough year he still was going to be around for '18 with the past two seasons results. Do something dumb and you get canned, pretty simple and totally understandable. If you think this was solely an on the field results oriented decision by the UAA then you need to lay the pipe down.

Congrats, though, on getting rid of him regardless of the manner. It was your hope for a while and I give you the most credit for being the first one on that bus.

You mean a citizen with a clean record suddenly yelling fire in a movie theater that is not on fire. If the movie theater is on fire, one can yell fire.

It's hilarious that after all your trolling UF is getting a fresh start while you're still stuck with your bad coaches.

Reactions: mcanes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT