ADVERTISEMENT

What's up with this Dre Massey Dude?

sadgator keeps seeing his name pop up on practice reports.

Is he like ready to breakout or something? Anybody see what he is doing?

...and sadgator knows...Juco...so don't expect anything....blah blah blah....

Having both Massey and Powell is a really good thing for this offense. There has been a lot of debate as to why the offense sputtered at the end of last year but I think one underrated reason was Powell dealing with a lingering foot injury the flared up mid-season and got worse as the season went on. Having two explosive slot receivers will be huge for LDR, especially if one goes down.

Reactions: sadgator
Looked really good in the spring game. Don't know anything beyond that.

Tearing it up on the practice field. Let's see if that translates to game day.

I've stated in a thread before when we signed him that this kid was dope! A couple years ago I watched him play QB for his high school in upstate SC and wondered why colleges weren't all over this guy. Later found out it was because of his grades, but Dre can flat out ball.

Reactions: GatorGray
Having both Massey and Powell is a really good thing for this offense. There has been a lot of debate as to why the offense sputtered at the end of last year but I think one underrated reason was Powell dealing with a lingering foot injury the flared up mid-season and got worse as the season went on. Having two explosive slot receivers will be huge for LDR, especially if one goes down.

Yeah, pretty sure no one is debating is why the offense sputtered last year. Two words. Sounds like Neon Paris.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Yeah, pretty sure no one is debating is why the offense sputtered last year. Two words. Sounds like Neon Paris.

Leon Arras the wrestler was the reason?
Leon%20Arras.jpg

By all accounts Massey is gonna be a player. With Callaway on one side and a couple of good TEs and Massey and Powell in the slot, we just need another WR for the Z role to step up to have a full complement of weapons.

The other two names I kept hearing from practice reports are Cleveland and Worton. Bhopefully Worton's ankle heals up soon.

Mc still speaks well about 2 of the tFr, Swain and Hammond. :cool:
I look for both of them to get early playing time, and more if they continue to do well.

Now, while the 'smaller' Dre Massey 5-9 180 is no Percy Harvin (at least not yet), he's probably the closest thing to it that UF has had since Percy left for the 1st Rnd of the NFL draft. Yee-Haw!

With Davis, Powell, and Callaway on the field at the same time, who are you going to double team? What team has 3 defenders that are all fast enough to keep up with them, much less cover them?
Iiiiii-like-it! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT