ADVERTISEMENT

What I'm hearing regarding T-Rob (1/7)

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018
The chances of him coming here have decreased over the last few days, but it's not much of a surprise is it? It's a wait-and-see with Mullen right now. Nothing is finalized though. Let me be clear about that.

If it wasn't for the NFL rumors, I'm pretty confident we would have had a decision by now.

Our mutual friend is actually one of T-Rob's best friends and those two talk several times a day. I've been getting concrete info that way.

This is what my source told me moments ago. He spoke with T-Rob this morning.

"He is still not sure. I just spoke with him. There is still some interest there though."

I would be surprised if Mullen actually got hired for one of the NFL gigs, but if you're in T-Rob's position, you want to have some certainty, especially when you have several other options on table. He is wanted by several schools and Florida is one of the gigs that has a coach linked to NFL jobs.

I'll be typing up this story on Terrion Arnold here shortly. He spoke with Mullen this week and the HC told him everything is going to be fine and they still want him very bad.

Arnold said it was quick and sweet and that Mullen didn't touch on the rumors too much, but said everything is going to be fine. We will take that for what it's worth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News