ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to BONG?

Nov 19, 2014
I come over here each year before our game to read and enjoy your collective posts. I enjoy the rivalry (by the way, i think you guys win this one). I apologize if this has been addressed previously but i did want to ask, has BONG disappeared from this site? If so, why? He was a good read. Thanks for letting me post.

Reactions: skybsbll
He left because he was so pissed about Muschamp not being canned after year 3 I think. I remember someone saying he was posting at another site after that but don't remember which one. Maybe someone else here knows which site it was.

Is it really possible that random posters are showing up here, asking about the circumstances around Bong’s departure, four years from Bong’s last post and after probably a dozen threads have been dedicated to the subject?

For Pete’s sake people, I liked Bong and everything, and I loved the smoking monkey avatar, but move on with your lives.

Is it really possible that random posters are showing up here, asking about the circumstances around Bong’s departure, four years from Bong’s last post and after probably a dozen threads have been dedicated to the subject?

For Pete’s sake people, I liked Bong and everything, and I loved the smoking monkey avatar, but move on with your lives.

I’ll NEVER move on!!! BONG Lives!!!! He’s the Rider on the Storm!!! The clap of light breaking the darkness, leaving contrails of burnt resin smelling like skunk!! An ethereal gorilla of Time and Space grasping the hookah of the Universe!!! His charred bowl is the 9th Infinity Stone!!

He lingers yet and will never be gone !!

I’ll NEVER move on!!! BONG Lives!!!! He’s the Rider on the Storm!!! The clap of light breaking the darkness, leaving contrails of burnt resin smelling like skunk!! An ethereal gorilla of Time and Space grasping the hookah of the Universe!!! His charred bowl is the 9th Infinity Stone!!

Point/counterpoint.

BONG had a “Georgia Boy” meltdown for the ages, left, and missed the entire Mac era...

It has always amazed sadgator that he just quit and never returned to even post a “f you guys” post or anything...

Just evaporated into thin air...

BONG had a “Georgia Boy” meltdown for the ages, left, and missed the entire Mac era...

It has always amazed sadgator that he just quit and never returned to even post a “f you guys” post or anything...

Just evaporated into thin air...

He’s happy without the time killer of the sports boards..... hes got things to see and people to do

:D

Jane, you ignorant slut.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I've lurked on here now and then for a while. BONG was one of those guys that would never, ever, see anyone else's side to the argument.

I hope his health is good. There were many times I said to myself he's gonna have a stroke over this stupid crap.

Maybe that's why he quit.

The warrior of the wasteland.
The Ayatollah of rock and rolla

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT