ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think of this guy?

I think its either going to be Frost or Norvell. I would be surprised if its somebody else.

WKU fan here. Taggert would be a great fit for Florida. Has game awareness. Not so busy talking to his headset that the game gets lost right in front of him like so many coaches these days.

Reactions: rdgtr
Not many are really thinking these names as much, but they have been brought up.. Gary Patterson, I have always really liked him, he's probably the most SEC, non SEC guy.. he finally changed his offensive prowess to GO WITH his defense, and has kept TCU dominant for a long time.. He's a bit old but still only 57.. His recruiting could possibly be stellar and you already know the defenses would be back to elite level, and with the right kind of offense with balance we are looking for. If you look at it realistically, he's almost the perfect candidate when it comes to what we wanna see on the field, on both sides..

Mike Gundy, we know what we would be getting on offense, and he'd get a perfect QB to just put up monstrous numbers, and corral fits that for him already.. Just go look at what he's done with QB's, it's crazy.. and he is fielding a good defense finally without much talent to be playing as good as they have been, his DC is very good. Glenn Spencer has been there with him a long time..

Not many are really thinking these names as much, but they have been brought up.. Gary Patterson, I have always really liked him, he's probably the most SEC, non SEC guy.. he finally changed his offensive prowess to GO WITH his defense, and has kept TCU dominant for a long time.. He's a bit old but still only 57.. His recruiting could possibly be stellar and you already know the defenses would be back to elite level, and with the right kind of offense with balance we are looking for. If you look at it realistically, he's almost the perfect candidate when it comes to what we wanna see on the field, on both sides..

Mike Gundy, we know what we would be getting on offense, and he'd get a perfect QB to just put up monstrous numbers, and corral fits that for him already.. Just go look at what he's done with QB's, it's crazy.. and he is fielding a good defense finally without much talent to be playing as good as they have been, his DC is very good. Glenn Spencer has been there with him a long time..
I liked Gundy before the Mac hire but guy is the classic under achiever...Paterson could be a really great hire but Scott Frost seems like the man... young, energy, and an offensive innovator. A guy like that could usher in a new time for the Gators.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT