ADVERTISEMENT

What are we arguing over....

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017

his should be the key theme of every conversation, but instead, our citizens are arguing over gender neutral bathrooms and exciting politicos (opportunists) scurrying for power like donkeys fighting for hay.

SHEEP

THE ELECTORATE

JUST THE TIP

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Read the article numb nuts....LOLOLOLOL

Rising GDP + Rising Yields = A Major Sign Of "Uh-Oh" | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com

his should be the key theme of every conversation, but instead, our citizens are arguing over gender neutral bathrooms and exciting politicos (opportunists) scurrying for power like donkeys fighting for hay.

SHEEP

THE ELECTORATE

JUST THE TIP

I had to copy this so you do not delete this GEM!! LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Read the article numb nuts....LOLOLOLOL

Rising GDP + Rising Yields = A Major Sign Of "Uh-Oh" | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
www.zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com

SHEEP

THE ELECTORATE

JUST THE TIP

I had to copy this so you do not delete this GEM!! LOLOLOLOL
TALK TO ME ABOUT THE ARTICLE NICKEL.

Yes, we have a massive debt and deficit problem. Agreed - I think most on this forum would concur.

So, what response are you looking for from the “sheep?”

TALK TO ME ABOUT THE ARTICLE NICKEL.
I can almost hear the champagne bottles popping from the Eccles Building to the Bezos-owned Washington Post.

The financial wizards have saved us once again, right?

Wrong.

Oh, so, so, so, so WRONG.

Why?

Debt-Driven Growth is Not Growth, but a Slow Death Trap

You are welcome, son. Glad to help the less informed once again.....

I can almost hear the champagne bottles popping from the Eccles Building to the Bezos-owned Washington Post.

The financial wizards have saved us once again, right?

Wrong.

Oh, so, so, so, so WRONG.

Why?

Debt-Driven Growth is Not Growth, but a Slow Death Trap

You are welcome, son. Glad to help the less informed once again.....
no shit nickel, shutdowns stimi and mandates, just the tip. who do you think is the one that loves himself some debt? LOL. TRUMP. 7 trillion in 4 years slick, ran trillion dollar deficits from the jump. first year was lowest becasue it was still obamas tax code, once his joke of a code went into effect the trillion dollar deficits began, first time in history we ran 5% deficits outside of a recession. UNHINGED LIBERAL> dont get me started on 2020, and the harassment of the fed to have negative interest rates like the euros. COMICAL.

no shit nickel, shutdowns stimi and mandates, just the tip. who do you think is the one that loves himself some debt? LOL. TRUMP. 7 trillion in 4 years slick, ran trillion dollar deficits from the jump. first year was lowest becasue it was still obamas tax code, once his joke of a code went into effect the trillion dollar deficits began, first time in history we ran 5% deficits outside of a recession. UNHINGED LIBERAL> dont get me started on 2020, and the harassment of the fed to have negative interest rates like the euros. COMICAL.
Dumber than a red brick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT