ADVERTISEMENT

What a GREAT, timely song!!!

You duck the middle class with asset bubbles and inflation, you get asset bubbles and inflation by printing money shutdowns and stimi. Do the maff my little sheep.

Gentlemen, these video are absolutely encouraging. They are everywhere, same types of responses. LFG!!!

Last edited:
Funny to think that the guy with a song complaining about how hard it is in this country probably just made a million$ off of that song alone.

I’m surprised (although I shouldn’t be) by all the pushback on the song. To me, all the guy is saying that the government pissed our tax dollars away and it’s making working class existence a lot harder than it should be. Is this a controversial statement? Are there a bunch of people out there really psyched with how the government spends our taxes?

I’m surprised (although I shouldn’t be) by all the pushback on the song. To me, all the guy is saying that the government pissed our tax dollars away and it’s making working class existence a lot harder than it should be. Is this a controversial statement? Are there a bunch of people out there really psyched with how the government spends our taxes?
I think there are way more that support than don’t. Just watch the reaction videos. Those that don’t like it, are the far left, big government, fascists.

I w

You need to listen to the words, son...they actually mention your kind right in this song! He is talking about YOU, and your kind.
he is getting rich of of fools like you that play the victim... dont be a victim, be a winner.

1. He turned down the money, son...get your facts straight.
2. The reason the song is #1 in America because REAL Americans relate to it. Of course...you would not know this.

He deserves to make money from the song. People attacking him for profiting off of his success are morons who are struggling to find a reasonable narrative.

I hope he makes $100mm off of it.

Reactions: RussellCasse
1. He turned down the money, son...get your facts straight.
2. The reason the song is #1 in America because REAL Americans relate to it. Of course...you would not know this.
Building his brand nickel, the sheep will lap it up....

He deserves to make money from the song. People attacking him for profiting off of his success are morons who are struggling to find a reasonable narrative.

I hope he makes $100mm off of it.
I don't see anybody here attacking him for making money. I was just pointing out the irony of it.

Fine with me if he makes $100mm.

I don't see anybody here attacking him for making money. I was just pointing out the irony of it.

Fine with me if he makes $100mm.

It's a bit like attacking the source instead of the subject or point imho.

FWIW I don't really identify with or even much appreciate the message in his song. If you're determined, and I mean truly determined, no one north or south of Richmond is going to stop you. That doesn't mean that people won't try of course.

It is a catchy tune though, isn't it?

Who isn’t a victim nowadays? Oh try needs more winners. Out with the old in with the new

Funny to think that the guy with a song complaining about how hard it is in this country probably just made a million$ off of that song alone.
He could have - but he’s turned down every single major label offer because he knows what strings come attached. He’s had $4-8MM offers thrown his way.

He chose to stay independent because he wants his freedom of speech…

Principles over profit, something a liberal wouldn’t understand.

Honest question. Would like some straight forward feedback. Why is he complaining about the government for his lot in life (or those like him). Basically he is saying he has a lousy job that doesn't pay much........whose fault is that?

Guy seems like a good dude and its a catchy song......and I hope he makes a lot of money......but I don't really get the complaint. I had shitty jobs when I was young and I worked my way up.....those jobs motivated me. That's capitalism. If your asking for Government help....what is that? And at $14.50 an hour he wasn't paying much tax so that's not much of a real complaint either.

Capitalism rewards the more talented people. That's the reality we all live with. So what's the real complaint.......that I am pissed off that other people are more talented than me and can make more money? That's where the irony comes in......this dude has just found out he IS talented and is now reaping the rewards.

So where am I wrong here?

Honest question. Would like some straight forward feedback. Why is he complaining about the government for his lot in life (or those like him). Basically he is saying he has a lousy job that doesn't pay much........whose fault is that?

Guy seems like a good dude and its a catchy song......and I hope he makes a lot of money......but I don't really get the complaint.
You would if Biden was a Republican. We have such a stupid country right now, you just confirmed one of the main reasons why the song is resonating with so many people.

Guy seems like a good dude and its a catchy song......and I hope he makes a lot of money......but I don't really get the complaint. I had shitty jobs when I was young and I worked my way up.....those jobs motivated me. That's capitalism. If your asking for Government help....what is that? And at $14.50 an hour he wasn't paying much tax so that's not much of a real complaint either.

Capitalism rewards the more talented people. That's the reality we all live with. So what's the real complaint.......that I am pissed off that other people are more talented than me and can make more money? That's where the irony comes in......this dude has just found out he IS talented and is now reaping the rewards.

ANY middle class person can answer this question, and THAT is why it resonates with so many people. We see people like Brandon and family make political decisions NOT for America...but only to enrich themselves. We see them controlled by VERY elite people that have different sets of rules and laws than we do...and 95% of all politicians kowtow to them because they finance their campaigns AND pockets. We see them break laws, without consequences..and KNOW that if it were us...we would be treated much differently. We see politicians that are on 175K a year salaries suddenly worth hundreds of millions of dollars.... And we go to the grocery store and see eggs at 6 dollars a dozen, gas double what it was 3years ago, interest rates 3 1/2 times higher than they were, people like Hillary, Brandon, Epstein, people in the FBI break our laws with NO consequences. And half the Country KNOWS the election was stolen. Mask mandates (that are 100% ridiculous), vaccine mandates...and then see politicians that are creating these mandates BREAK them. We see libs trying to indoctrinate our very young children with things their young eyes should not see for years. We hear politicians tell us our children are NOT ours, and that THEY can teach them anything they want. They are the NATIONS children. (of course...most of this stuff is right out of the democrat playbook)

ANY middle class person can answer this question, and THAT is why it resonates with so many people. We see people like Brandon and family make political decisions NOT for America...but only to enrich themselves. We see them controlled by VERY elite people that have different sets of rules and laws than we do...and 95% of all politicians kowtow to them because they finance their campaigns AND pockets. We see them break laws, without consequences..and KNOW that if it were us...we would be treated much differently. We see politicians that are on 175K a year salaries suddenly worth hundreds of millions of dollars.... And we go to the grocery store and see eggs at 6 dollars a dozen, gas double what it was 3years ago, interest rates 3 1/2 times higher than they were, people like Hillary, Brandon, Epstein, people in the FBI break our laws with NO consequences. And half the Country KNOWS the election was stolen. Mask mandates (that are 100% ridiculous), vaccine mandates...and then see politicians that are creating these mandates BREAK them. We see libs trying to indoctrinate our very young children with things their young eyes should not see for years. We hear politicians tell us our children are NOT ours, and that THEY can teach them anything they want. They are the NATIONS children. (of course...most of this stuff is right out of the democrat playbook)
Don't see where this has anything to do with Biden or any specific politician. They guy dropped out of high school in 2010 and has been battling alcohol and mental health for the last 5 years......his problems started long before Biden ever came on the scene. That's just your knee-jerk reaction to pretty much anything. You haven't answered the question, you have just aired your personal grievances again.

Don't see where this has anything to do with Biden or any specific politician. They guy dropped out of high school in 2010 and has been battling alcohol and mental health for the last 5 years......his problems started long before Biden ever came on the scene. That's just your knee-jerk reaction to pretty much anything. You haven't answered the question, you have just aired your personal grievances again.
My God...EVERY lefty plays the same tune. And the tune sucks azz. You CANNOT attack what I saqid...it is all true. EVERY word above is true...so you do a third grade deflect. Stay around here, son...you WILL learn some things...and go away mad after you do.

My God...EVERY lefty plays the same tune. And the tune sucks azz. You CANNOT attack what I saqid...it is all true. EVERY word above is true...so you do a third grade deflect. Stay around here, son...you WILL learn some things...and go away mad after you do.
The only thing I have learned from you is that you don't have the ability to present a coherent argument.

OK, I tried to get a reasonable response to my question and I see that its not going to happen in the parking lot.

Happy trails.

The only thing I have learned from you is that you don't have the ability to present a coherent argument.

OK, I tried to get a reasonable response to my question and I see that its not going to happen in the parking lot.

Happy trails.
You did not like the answer I gave..which is ENTIRELY different from NOT GIVING an answer. You are a lib...and your politics are more important to you than the truth. EXACTLY why YOU and your kind are America's #1 enemy.

It's art. And as you said, it's catchy and I do enjoy listening to it along with it's ever changing mixes and the additions to it.

I tend to agree with your take, we are all ultimately responsible for our own successes and failures. And we will ALL fail on the path towards success. Some people get back up, others don't. Sometimes others play a hand in our failures....such is life and it's no excuse to stay down.

However, this song is an ode to that journey and the heartbreak that comes with it. We've been creating similar art since we started painting on cave walls. There's nothing wrong with the art.

There is something wrong with finding an excuse not to get back up. Is that what this song is espousing? I don't believe that it is. It's simply touching imho.

Last edited:
  • Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT