ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the best way

^^^^^. You win the internet today
giphy.gif

I did a report for a woman wearing a steel wool face mask the other day. Seriously...steel wool held over her face by a string and two roach clips.

...nothing to see here.
It works by usin dat dere magnometic indurcktion to kilt da virus deader than 3 day old road kill. Iffin dat dinen wurk shez uh gonna drink a gallon of danalion tea mixed with CDB awl when she gits back home. Dat dere CBD awl cures evathing excepin what dun ben cured with da mountain dew, takin in modration of course.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
It works by usin dat dere magnometic indurcktion to kilt da virus deader than 3 day old road kill. Iffin dat dinen wurk shez uh gonna drink a gallon of danalion tea mixed with CDB awl when she gits back home. Dat dere CBD awl cures evathing excepin what dun ben cured with da mountain dew, takin in modration of course.
I really understood every word you said. I do dandelion tea just about everyday. What people try to get rid of in their yards I can make my own medicine. My Elderberry bushes this year are coming in very handy.

I really understood every word you said. I do dandelion tea just about everyday. What people try to get rid of, I make my own medicine. My Elderberry bushes this year are coming in very handy.
An duh cat a pillarz what did they dun tell ya about this hyar winter? :)

I would say that there is some health bennies to these herbs and plants but not to the extend claimed by the true believers. A lot of medicine is derived from a natural source but amplified 100x to get the desired effects.

The problem with folk medicine is determining what works and what is superstition.

Last edited:
My home is stocked up for whatever comes along. Your right down the road from me. I was just down there last week.

My home is stocked up for whatever comes along. Your right down the road from me. I was just down there last week.
I live in Smyrna now.

Dad retired back to crab apple.

He and my late mother spent 22 yrs living in SC (7 for me). They retired in 2004 and moved back to the crab apple mountains.

I lived on Chicken Pike in Smyrna.
Stones Throw...I can hear the FB games from Smyrna HS if I am outside. They have 2 new subdivision that have gone up over the last couple of years right off chicken pike. I dont know when you left but one of the duplexes has been un rented for several years now...I speculate that it must have been a meth house and is condemned...no power meter on it for years.

Stones Throw...I can hear the FB games from Smyrna HS if I am outside. They have 2 new subdivision that have gone up over the last couple of years right off chicken pike. I dont know when you left but one of the duplexes has been un rented for several years now...I speculate that it must have been a meth house and is condemned...no power meter on it for years.

There was a farm house (probably on the land where the new neighborhoods are now on) that exploded while I lived there because it was being used as a meth lab. That farm house was probably a thousand feet from my house at the time.

There was a farm house (probably on the land where the new neighborhoods are now on) that exploded while I lived there because it was being used as a meth lab. That farm house was probably a thousand feet from my house at the time.
What years? I have been here since 2000.

One new neighborhood is on the left side of the fork as you head south. The other is on the right before the first duplex/fork.

Cant believe I have been here 20 yrs

What years? I have been here since 2000.

One new neighborhood is on the left side of the fork as you head south. The other is on the right before the first duplex/fork.

Cant believe I have been here 20 yrs

I think that happened in 2003 but I'm not 100% certain.

There was a loud explosion and then it burned to the ground.

Is the little "farm" still there in the fork? They had Llama's and goats that my kids loved to pet when we lived there.

I think that happened in 2003 but I'm not 100% certain.

There was a loud explosion and then it burned to the ground.

Is the little "farm" still there in the fork? They had Llama's and goats that my kids loved to pet when we lived there.
Yes but its for sale ...see ponies there from time to time

Yes but its for sale ...see ponies there from time to time

I took my friend, his wife and my wife and our kids to that farm to pet the llamas. The llama hocked back a loogey and we all hit the deck...except for my friends wife. Got her right between the eyes.

To this day she says she wasn't mad because we ducked...but rather that I wouldn't/couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT