ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that went about like I expected it to but still..

SpaceGrits

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2022
Hunter Smith is not a kicker but if he can consistently hit punts like the one he popped in the first half…

If Marcus Burke would ever have a spring in the fall, he’d be a star.

Jaden Baugh’s body control is eye opening, he didn’t look like a guy who’s only been in the program 3.5 months. KD Daniels did but considering he’s also only been here 3.5 months that’s hardly a knock. Someone posted on Twitter that Baugh was going to make us forget about ETN. Let’s pump the brakes on that just a bit. The kid looked good in a spring game. Let’s take that as a good start and let him continue to develop.

Is DJ the LJ of the offense or is LJ the DJ of the defense? Either way, both those young men have a bright bright future ahead of them.

I saw Big Dez, he still looks every ounce of 400 and then some.

I did not see much of Joey Slackman other than blocking on extra points and he was one of the guys I wanted to watch. I know he’s been a little banged up, maybe that’s why we didn’t see much of him. I suspect he still adjusting to SEC competition as opposed to Ivy League competition as well.

Liked what I saw from Aaron Gates, Bryce Thornton, and Sharrif Denson. Thought DJ Douglas was a little quiet considering some of the news we were hearing about him in practice.

Having Pup along side Shemar is going to be fun.

DJ is gonna get a talk from his mom about the language he was using in that brief camera shot at the end of the game after the decision to give the Blue team 2 more seconds. I thought it was encouraging but I’m not his mom. Nonetheless, DJ is serious about this thing called winning.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News