ADVERTISEMENT

Weirdos are at it again:

99b2fcaef86305c7bf81e57a0f1c7cf31acf749b7bd9d05adf41fc89b411e587_1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
These are SICK THE BOY SCOUTS

Watch: Children Watch Nude Cyclists at Boy Scout-Led Seattle Pride Parade​

Scouts-carrying-rainbow-flags-Seattle-Pride-Parade-June30-19-ap-640x480.jpg

If I (HYPOTHETICALLY) exposed myself to a child, I would be immediately arrested, charged with lewd and lascivious conduct in the presence of a minor under 12, and placed in the sex offender rolls.

How is this even remotely legal?

If I (HYPOTHETICALLY) exposed myself to a child, I would be immediately arrested, charged with lewd and lascivious conduct in the presence of a minor under 12, and placed in the sex offender rolls.

How is this even remotely legal?

If you took a leak outside of your home and accidentally exposed yourself to a child, that's still a crime. So your question is valid.

Come to think of it, if you were inside your home and the blinds were open, you could still potentially be charged.

If you took a leak outside of your home and accidentally exposed yourself to a child, that's still a crime. So your question is valid.

Come to think of it, if you were inside your home and the blinds were open, you could still potentially be charged.
It is a fine line between peeping into a home and being cited for exposing yourself. I've seen these things flipped in a courtroom.
I’m more surprised that NY was apparently okay with a cigarette smoker. I guess cigarettes are alright as long as you’re wearing stilettos and peacock feathers.
Phillip Morris is rainbow approved because they are a lung cancer for all product.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT