ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Heisman Rankings

Like the other QBs I doubt Grier will have a chance to truly win it unless they go 11-1 and win the Big 12 title game. Their schedule is back loaded with their 4 tough games in November so he will have a chance to make his case however.

Hard to see the Bama QB not winning it unless Bama was to lose prior to the playoff. I think people get the ballots after the championship game now so they are factored in however.

While you are so sad and lonely that you have nothing better to do than to stalk my posts from thread to thread....

BTW, I've already forgotten more than you're ever likely to know, like how to have a long and successful marriage while bring up my own children... :cool:

While you are so sad and lonely that you have nothing better to do than to stalk my posts from thread to thread....

BTW, I've already forgotten more than you're ever likely to know, like how to have a long and successful marriage while bring up my own children... :cool:

You've never shown any actual knowledge about football.

Stats don't tell anything close to the whole story, and you also are obsessed with favoritism.

And I'm sure you were quite successful. I bet they adore you.

You seem so kind, caring, and understanding.

Not belligerent, cruel, dominating and precocious at all.

No I'm sure you are a model person.

It shows in everything you post.

Drunk loser starkers gonna stalk and bore,,, it's just in his nature, which is likely why she left....:cool:

Easy way to end all your obtuse complaints about me.
Just stop stalking and posting your usual boring chit at me... o_O
Pretty simple really, but I guess not for the Village Idiot.. :confused:

Last edited:
Drunk loser starkers gonna stalk and bore,,, it's just in his nature, which is likely why she left....:cool:

Easy way to end all your obtuse complaints about me.
Just stop stalking and posting your usual boring chit at me... o_O
Pretty simple really, but I guess not for the Village Idiot.. :confused:

Now why would I do that?

You seem to enjoy it so much.

Can only see one half of this conversation, but I assume it is another episode of Death By a Thousand Cut and Pastes?

The dunny-goater, in to stalk and put his stinky chit all over yet another thread. Why? Because he claims that I like it. But if so then, why does he whine, snivel and cry when I nasty bitch-slap his drunk loser azz yet again? :cool:

Curious-er and Curious-er... :confused:
While being more boorr-iinngg each time he appears.

PS
Hey dunny, say a nice FU to the half-wit, half-baked, GhostOfBrainless for me, since you have nothing inportant to do... (ever)

It's beautiful to watch.

So are the Arkansas cheerleaders.

I'm at a point now where I want to see someone score 30 or so points on Bama's D just so Tua stays in for an entire game just to see how gaudy Tua's stats could be.

Tom Luginbill trying to say Taulia is just as good. No way, see Insta, I told you to stop getting recruiting advice from ESPN.

I'm at a point now where I want to see someone score 30 or so points on Bama's D just so Tua stays in for an entire game just to see how gaudy Tua's stats could be.

Tom Luginbill trying to say Taulia is just as good. No way, see Insta, I told you to stop getting recruiting advice from ESPN.

Your third sting quarterback leads touchdown drives.

It's a travesty of riches.

Your third sting quarterback leads touchdown drives.

It's a travesty of riches.

Yet we still don't have a placekicker that can make extra points. I think Saban is the best recruiter in the history of the game, but I'll never understand why he can never sign good placekickers, we've only had one decent one in 10 years under Saban, and he was a Bama legacy (Leigh Tiffin). Hell remember Eddie 'I'm 200% committed' Piniero flipped from Bama to Florida.

Oh well, with this offense hopefully we won't need a PK this year.

Yet we still don't have a placekicker that can make extra points. I think Saban is the best recruiter in the history of the game, but I'll never understand why he can never sign good placekickers, we've only had one decent one in 10 years under Saban, and he was a Bama legacy (Leigh Tiffin). Hell remember Eddie 'I'm 200% committed' Piniero flipped from Bama to Florida.

Oh well, with this offense hopefully we won't need a PK this year.

Yeah I'll be shocked if you need a field goal to win a game this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT