ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Gameday Thread: CSU and More

Honestly our LBs and Safeties are some of the worse we have had in UF in years.

We once again are a team that gets ouchies and booboos and need med attention. We are not tough at all.

lol It isn't nonsense probably - the 9-3 and 10-2 stuff was the nonsense most likely.

And so is you're nonsense about goin 0-8 in the SEC.

But you go ahead and move the argument whenever you want.

Might want to consider switching to a team with a great coach like UCLA or maybe Nebraska....or that cool hip black dude in Tallahassee.

They're all really good.

And so is you're nonsense about goin 0-8 in the SEC.

But you go ahead and move the argument whenever you want.

Might want to consider switching to a team with a great coach like UCLA or maybe Nebraska....or that cool hip black dude in Tallahassee.

They're all really good.

BS I said 1-7 is possible in last updated prediction...

You are a frickin idiot...

Maybe so

But you are a ****ing idiot.

So I win.

Go choke on a cock.

Go and read your gloom and doom sky is falling rhetoric in the masturbatorial hopes that someone you like not named Dan Mullen will coach Florida.

Maybe so

But you are a ****ing idiot.

So I win.

Go choke on a cock.

Go and read your gloom and doom sky is falling rhetoric in the masturbatorial hopes that someone you like not named Dan Mullen will coach Florida.

lol You act like a 2 year old with your insults moron...

lol You act like a 2 year old with your insults moron...

Beep beep boo boo boppidy boop.

That's what you sound like.

Is someone sad that we aren't in a dog fight with Colorado State?

How about that pass by Franks?

Must make you very sad.

My impressions after today:
Special teams are very good after being a non-factor the last 4-5 years. McPherson is a solid, reliable place kicker. Our defensive front played with a lot more intensity today and showed that they can be pretty good. Our linebackers are very average and have trouble in pass coverage. Injuries have devastated our secondary and guys are being forced to play when they're not ready. We will get torched down the road unless they improve significantly. Franks throws a pretty good and accurate medium range to deep ball, but makes too many bad reads and locks onto his primary target way too often. Not sure he'll ever get much better. None of this is news really, but my expectations for the season have been lowered quite a bit. Just pulling for us to be able to beat a mediocre Tennessee team and go from there. Go Gators.

Gator Fever...

images

sadgator...

2JHb.gif

This game crazy. TCU obviously had their kickoff team scouted. They must have known that was a touchdown waiting to happen. Then the kid throws it five yards forward. There wasn’t a single buckeye on that half of the field.

This sub coach for OSU is dialing up some plays. Impressive explosion by OSU. This TCU team was live.

Beep beep boo boo boppidy boop.

That's what you sound like.

Is someone sad that we aren't in a dog fight with Colorado State?

How about that pass by Franks?

Must make you very sad.

Just ignore my posts then if you want to make personal insults when you don't like something like you are a child.

Ah yes, the infamous pre-game excuse in case we slip up and beat UT. Thats what this is

Nope just saying what the case likely is imo but willing to say a more definitive statement on what I think the outcome of @ Miss State will be.

Tenn is a train wreck just like us.

Honestly our LBs and Safeties are some of the worse we have had in UF in years.
O Line is bad...secondary isn't as good but we've had the best of the best at DB/Safety for the past 20 years really. I think that our coaching over all is way better. We're not that much of a better team but it's going to take a couple of GOOD recruiting classes and some real player development to get us back to what we are used too.

How can Miss St be so good after nine years under a guy who can’t recruit or coach?

Not sure where they will end up but maybe they can finally beat a couple of teams that end up ranked in the 10th year after the hire under that coach.

I've seen plenty of fans make excuses after losses, fever is the first one I've seen that makes them after WINS.

Last week Florida's season was on the line against CSU, but then when Florida dominates, meh....they were supposed to win. If things were as bad as you claim, then Mullen did a helluva job motivating the team to play so well. No sin in giving the guy his just due.

I suspect it will be the same deal for most of this season, that way Florida only gets criticism leading up to the game and never gets credit for a win.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT