ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Gameday Thread: CSU and More

I do believe Mullen is a good coach and knows what he is doing unlike Muschamp and McElwain but can he dig us out of the hole we are in.

Muschamp made things bad. McElwain made things even worse. Can Dan dig us out of the hole that those 2 previous coaches got us in? That’s what it boils down too.

That was another beautifully designed play by Mullen. Rode that handoff as long as possible then had a nice post route behind it. Wide open.

Miami is probably the only one of the big 3 that will have a decent record.

I have no doubt that Miami could drown us in the Biscayne Bay with heavy cocaine bricks strapped to our ankles, but a 1-1 Toledo just played a decent game against them, and they already lost to LSU, so who knows? Right now, they look like typical early season Miami -- whoopin' up on the sisters of the poor until mid/late season.

That’s another good thing about Mullen is he comes from the Urban Meyer coaching tree which means we will take STs seriously around here.

Reactions: sadgator
Not sure what to think about that first half besides the score. I like Zuniga's pass rush but that left tackle is garbage. Offense is still pretty bad I think.

Well they sneak in a field goal so it's 27-3 at the half.

Interesting to see how we approach the second half. If we go up another score or two, do we give Trask time?

Mullen also just said we have to learn how to play hard and fix a lot of things.

Pretty neat, isn't that cool?

How many people on here thought we were going to lose to this team?

We're not great by any means, I just never saw this game as an issue. The Kentucky game was troubling for the last few years. They have recruited better under Stoops, they just played harder and more physical.

Colorado State isn't anywhere close to SEC level on the lines.

Well they sneak in a field goal so it's 27-3 at the half.

Interesting to see how we approach the second half. If we go up another score or two, do we give Trask time?

Mullen also just said we have to learn how to play hard and fix a lot of things.

Pretty neat, isn't that cool?

Don't think so. I know a lot of people wanna see the others but the entire offense needs work in the new system. And we get Tennessee next week. We need to give the starters all the reps they can get.

Reactions: PacoGator19
How many people on here thought we were going to lose to this team?

We're not great by any means, I just never saw this game as an issue. The Kentucky game was troubling for the last few years. They have recruited better under Stoops, they just played harder and more physical.

Colorado State isn't anywhere close to SEC level on the lines.

Tenn will tell us a lot more even though they are a train wreck also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT