ADVERTISEMENT

We are sooooo Back!!!!

What the heck is wrong with @Mdfgator ? With most everything posted that is positive for America, he puts that stupid iconic laugh emoji. What's so funny about making America great again? If one were to really look into the reality of our nation and see its decline through evil intentions of evil people, they'd see we are correct. Unless those posting laugh emojis are really evil and communistic or just plain stoooopid.

Nicely done. I hope Trump is getting his shit together. People are desperate not to vote for Biden....they just need to see that Trump isn't a 24/7 jackass.

What the heck is wrong with @Mdfgator ? With most everything posted that is positive for America, he puts that stupid iconic laugh emoji. What's so funny about making America great again? If one were to really look into the reality of our nation and see its decline through evil intentions of evil people, they'd see we are correct. Unless those posting laugh emojis are really evil and communistic or just plain stoooopid.
To annoy you. And everyone else that has him on ignore.

America is dominating like never before and all you do is bitch and complain, you don’t care about America.you care about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
He's a village idiot. He's likely a broken man, plays shitty golf courses, and has an affliction for park benches? Comes here to spit out pieces of his broken luck? It's a California thing. 😂

jethro-tull-aqualung.jpg

91lkanqewQL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Stoooopid is corrrrrect!

No, this proves that nasty primary battles are not permanent and strengthen the winning candidate.

Because when it’s all over they are still on the same team if principles matter.

Exactly. This has been part of politics for as long as I can remember. I don’t want a bunch of cucks representing me.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
This is why you don’t attack your own conservatives

Desantis really surprised me when he chose the establishment to financially support him. I think that decision was LAZY. If he would have gone Trumps route and the new path of the republican party..he MAY be our candidate today. I REALLY like the guy...but he HAS to avoid the old guard in the republican party. I think he learned that lesson the hard way. He is BY FAR the best governor Florida has ever had...and maybe the best governor EVER in the USA. Hopefully he gets his National politics straight and follows Trump in the White House.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and DC407
Desantis really surprised me when he chose the establishment to financially support him. I think that decision was LAZY. If he would have gone Trumps route and the new path of the republican party..he MAY be our candidate today. I REALLY like the guy...but he HAS to avoid the old guard in the republican party. I think he learned that lesson the hard way. He is BY FAR the best governor Florida has ever had...and maybe the best governor EVER in the USA. Hopefully he gets his National politics straight and follows Trump in the White House.
Lol, wipe your mouth man that white stuff is over flowing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT