ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Pres Trump lawyers press conference

Having said that, I am more than happy to eye-oogle Jenna Ellis while he talks.

She is laughing at you.

"Ellis, an attorney and former law professor from Colorado, repeatedly slammed then-candidate Trump as an "idiot," who was "boorish and arrogant," and a "bully" whose words could not be trusted as factually accurate. "

Here's a special treat for you @kjfreeze:
"She called comments he made about women "disgusting," and suggested he was not a "real Christian." "

Another gem:
""I could spend a full-time job just responding to the ridiculously illogical, inconsistent, and blatantly stupid arguments supporting Trump," she wrote in March 2016. "But here's the thing: his supporters DON'T CARE about facts or logic. They aren't seeking truth."

Of course, she's had an about face for a shot at the limelight, but you trumpettes are always good for a laugh. trump and his cronies don't respect you, they snicker at you all while taking your hard-earned money. In the words of the country's (least popular and most-recently-defeated by Joe Biden).... "sad"

Reactions: Eddy Merckx
Not really. I called him far worse in 2016. Hated the guy. But unlike liberals, we are critical thinkers, not emotional ones.
Same. I thought he was a joke running in the primaries. But once in the chair the only complaints I’ve heard have been from emotional 20something year old females. “He’s just not presidential, I want someone to smile at me when they lie and take more money from my bank account and waste it.”

Same. I thought he was a joke running in the primaries. But once in the chair the only complaints I’ve heard have been from emotional 20something year old females. “He’s just not presidential, I want someone to smile at me when they lie and take more money from my bank account and waste it.”
^^^^. This. Dems vote on emotion. That’s ALWAYS been the case. The media and dem politicians use race to pull the puppet strings of their base. They know policy isn’t a winning hand. Every pub President in my lifetime has been labeled racist. They just keep amplifying it to new levels with each election, and dims swallow the hook every time. Just watch. It will happen next election as well. It’s their goto. Pubs are racist meanie weenies. Must suck to have masters that can manipulate one this easily.

BTW, OAN just played a clip from yesterday's PC, I missed this: Sidney said in regards to Dominion being used to swap votes "We have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates PAID TO HAVE THIS DONE" and she went on to say they stood to make a lot of money.

Wow.

^^^^. This. Dems vote on emotion. That’s ALWAYS been the case. The media and dem politicians use race to pull the puppet strings of their base. They know policy isn’t a winning hand. Every pub President in my lifetime has been labeled racist. They just keep amplifying it to new levels with each election, and dims swallow the hook every time. Just watch. It will happen next election as well. It’s their goto. Pubs are racist meanie weenies. Must suck to have masters that can manipulate one this easily.
Bush was racist. Then a few years into the Obama administration, Bush is sitting in Michelle’s lap and Democrats think it’s cute.
McCain was labeled a racist during the ‘08 election so he tried to smile his way out of the label. A few years later Dems are defending him like they never insulted him while he was championing their causes he fought on the campaign trail. Anyone critical of him hated veterans.
Romney was a racist, pointing out Obama’s foreign policy weakness until he started rebuking Trump. Now he’s a Democrats greatest ally in the Senate.

Racism charges carry no water with normal people anymore. It’s an over played hand.

Not really. I called him far worse in 2016. Hated the guy. But unlike liberals, we are critical thinkers, not emotional ones.
Oh, she definitely is laughing at you. All the way to the bank, as you guys donate your hard earned money to a supposed billionaire, but she is laughing all the same.
But don't worry, she's not unique in that sense, the rest of the country finds you trumpettes just as amusing!!

Oh, she definitely is laughing at you. All the way to the bank, as you guys donate your hard earned money to a supposed billionaire, but she is laughing all the same.
But don't worry, she's not unique in that sense, the rest of the country finds you trumpettes just as amusing!!

You're desperate, bro. If you are right that Trump will lose, then that means as soon as Trump loses, they are gonna find a way to throw him in jail, to throw his family in jail, and throw every lawyer that's helping him in jail.

You're thinking emotionally, not logically. These are the best lawyers in the nation. They wouldn't throw their careers, even their lives down the drain on a case that wasn't a slam dunk.

That's just common sense, bro. You picked the wrong team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT