ADVERTISEMENT

was someone in joey’s ear

Nav cmon man, Biden has the brains to set everything up to put Trump on trial and possibly go to jail 🤷‍♀️
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
Of course it's my answer. Biden can't even tie his own shoes, or change his own diaper. He's Weekend at Bernies, he doesn't make any critical decisions. 😂
Well I’ve seen on here many times he’s behind the whole plan to take Trump down on many levels so my thoughts is if he is so dumb then how can he be so smart to come up with such a masterful plan?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Surely you do not believe FJB is making important decisions? I mean, this guy does not even know border patrol agents HATE him. They despise him. He stated that they endorsed him. No way that dude is allowed in the decisions.
Capt that’s the point I’m trying to make! He’s been tagged with being the mastermind behind all of Trumps troubles by many so I’m baffled brother lol, he can’t be both, he surely doesn’t have the ability to do it! A blind man could see that

Capt that’s the point I’m trying to make! He’s been tagged with being the mastermind behind all of Trumps troubles by many so I’m baffled brother lol, he can’t be both, he surely doesn’t have the ability to do it! A blind man could see that
No he isn't, his administration is. Hes just a shambling figurehead and mouthpiece at this point.

No one thinks Biden is an evil genius, they think he's an demented old pedophile.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT