ADVERTISEMENT

Warning to the entire team from the instaGATOR.

1996 -- Steve Spurrier and Danny Wuerffel

NC UF 56 - 13 LSU 10-2

NC UF 28 - 21 @ Vanderbilt 2-9 o_Oo_Oo_O

Radio had Peabody playing well against the leghumpers the first half. :confused:They just didn’t cash in on their opportunities. Vandy is a team ( reminds me of ISU) they can beat you if you don’t come to play.o_O

The Media-Morons always Over-Rated Darlings, the #5 neutered lame.

NL 24 - 17 Mich #14 - 5-1 with zero wins vs ranked teams.

NL 24 - 16 Ball State (-8) 2-4

NL 22 - 17 VU (-5) 3-3

NL 56 - 27 WF 3-3

NL 38 - 17 Stan 4-2 NR, -- Stan just lost 21 - 40 to Utah NR

NL 45 - 23 @ VaTech 3-2 NR - VaT lost to freakin' Old Dominion 49 - 35

The NL / FSU game will be the only game I'm an FSU fan this year. Another game where it's too bad that they can't both lose. :cool:

Last edited:
And the usual jerks come circling in to spew their usual crap on yet another thread. So typical, and soooo boring of them. :cool:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Vandy often gives the Gators trouble, especially some of their better teams. This week is especially dangerous considering UF comes off 2 very emotional wins. Plus the game is in Nashville at noon where the atmosphere will be a lot more passive. Our guys will have to generate their own emotion and I think/hope Dan Mullen's energy will rub off. They should be fired up to go into the off week before the Georgia game on a high note. But Vandy is competitive and the team has to be ready for a fight.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Vandy often gives the Gators trouble, especially some of their better teams. This week is especially dangerous considering UF comes off 2 very emotional wins. Plus the game is in Nashville at noon where the atmosphere will be a lot more passive. Our guys will have to generate their own emotion and I think/hope Dan Mullen's energy will rub off. They should be fired up to go into the off week before the Georgia game on a high note. But Vandy is competitive and the team has to be ready for a fight.

I hate rooster kickoffs. Dustbowl chokers have had 4 11:00 games already and another next week against TCU

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

You should really submit that for official publication.

AP Top 25 10-08-18

1. UA - W - 6-0
2. UGA - E - 6-0
13. LSU - W - 5-1 -- lost to UF
14. UF - E - 5-1 -- lost to UK
18. UK - E - 5-1 -- lost to aTm
21. AU - W - 4-2 -- lost to LSU & MsSt
22. aTm - W - 4-2 -- lost to Clem & UA
24. MsSt - W - 4-2 -- lost to UF & UK

Proving once again that the SEC is not what it once was....:rolleyes:

And 3 of the Top 5 are in the East. :p

Last edited: