ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...what is this?

I will never understand the fascination.

If Barack is a gay Muslim married to a trans woman that means y'all got bodied by that in two elections.

If it was true I believe i'd keep that under my hat.

GTlxZdxW0AEN3ae

Ya’ll Sure That’s Not Kamala’s Dad????

Glad to see someone saying it out loud.
I turned off the opening ceremonies and have refused to watch any of the Olympics live. I only watch highlights of medals being won and check online to see the medal counts and which sport they were won.

I hope that turn out and tv ratings are lowest ever, BUT unfortunately, too many will look past the garbage and keep watching.

Glad to see someone saying it out loud.
I turned off the opening ceremonies and have refused to watch any of the Olympics live. I only watch highlights of medals being won and check online to see the medal counts and which sport they were won.

I hope that turn out and tv ratings are lowest ever, BUT unfortunately, too many will look past the garbage and keep watching.
And I hope everyone pulls their advertising dollars.

I put my money where my mouth is. Do not watch NFL. Will not watch one second of olympics. I know what they did was well thought out, and no accident. I cannot support that kind of activity.
I am with you Cap. I don't watch NFL, certainly do not watch NBA or WNBA (both products suck anyway without their politics).

Reactions: gatordad3
Keep posting. We need your humor my friend!!
I’m just posting information and humor I’m not getting into discussions. In the old parking lot I was called a white supremacist and when I was in intensive care for 15 days with Covid Pneumonia those same Gator Fans wished I wouldn’t leave the hospital alive.

They went way too far it’s not worth it. I’m from a time when Gators were almost like Military in there bond and comraderrie. From a time when people could discuss differences in politics and any other topic without being labeled, called a name, or threatened.

God Bless America 🇺🇸

I’m just posting information and humor I’m not getting into discussions. In the old parking lot I was called a white supremacist and when I was in intensive care for 15 days with Covid Pneumonia those same Gator Fans wished I wouldn’t leave the hospital alive.

They went way too far it’s not worth it. I’m from a time when Gators were almost like Military in there bond and comraderrie. From a time when people could discuss differences in politics and any other topic without being labeled, called a name, or threatened.

God Bless America 🇺🇸

I understand...just good to see you my friend. your humor is top notch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT