ADVERTISEMENT

Wait...Teez?!?!?...WTF?

Herbstreit singled out Tabor as the top cover man in college football in 2016 out of a group of nominees that also included USC’s Adoree’ Jackson, Iowa’s Desmond King, Michigan’s Jourdan Lewis and TCU’s Ranthony Texada.

Tabor in 2015: 40 Tkls, 18 PD'ed, and 4 Ints, with 2 of them returned for TD's. :)

~ Wow! Ya know, I don't see a single player from tennis-sea or Choke-la-homa on Herbs list,,, so he's obviously clueless, right Mad-Doggie - nailed-head? :p

Meanwhile, Florida senior All American safety Marcus Maye was one of Herbstreit’s nominees for the top enforcer in college football, but he finally settled on LSU’s Jamal Adams. (iG can live with that...) ;)

Herbstreit singled out Tabor as the top cover man in college football in 2016 out of a group of nominees that also included USC’s Adoree’ Jackson, Iowa’s Desmond King, Michigan’s Jourdan Lewis and TCU’s Ranthony Texada.

Tabor in 2015: 40 Tkls, 18 PD'ed, and 4 Ints, with 2 of them returned for TD's. :)

~ Wow! Ya know, I don't see a single player from tennis-sea or Choke-la-homa on Herbs list,,, so he's obviously clueless, right Mad-Doggie - nailed-head? :p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Florida senior All American safety Marcus Maye was one of Herbstreit’s nominees for the top enforcer in college football, but he finally settled on LSU’s Jamal Adams. (iG can live with that...) ;)

Wrong again instant-hen :eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Todd Mcshay Top DB/CB 2017:)

# 1 Jordan Thomas 6'1 200 CHOKELAHOMA :cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/i...2017-nfl-draft-oklahoma-sooners-jordan-thomas

Wrong again instant-hen :eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Todd Mcshay Top DB/CB 2017:)

# 1 Jordan Thomas 6'1 200 CHOKELAHOMA :cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/i...2017-nfl-draft-oklahoma-sooners-jordan-thomas

Nope, I'm not wrong at all, but you're still a dubious dust-bowl choker idiot. o_O

Herbstreit singled out Tabor as the top cover man in college football in 2016

A different guy doing the rating, and in a different projection, (2017 NFL draft vs 2016 college player).

However, after this season is over, and after the 2017 NFL draft is over, we can revisit this topic. (if you don't disappear yet again after being proven WRONG) :cool:

Nope, I'm not wrong at all, but you're still a dubious dust-bowl choker idiot. o_O

Herbstreit singled out Tabor as the top cover man in college football in 2016

A different guy doing the rating, and in a different projection, (2017 NFL draft vs 2016 college player).

However, after this season is over, and after the 2017 NFL draft is over, we can revisit this topic. (if you don't disappear yet again after being proven WRONG) :cool:

we shall see who cashes in first on draft day instant-hen :eek:

499083278-cornerback-jordan-thomas-of-the-oklahoma-gettyimages.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT