ADVERTISEMENT

VU Photoshoot Technology

TOJN_Gator

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2020
I saw a Twitter post by DJ Lagway's Dad last night where he said he was extremely thankful his son had the opportunity to be the first ever to shoot with the new Vu Technology. DJ has some new pics posted as well with him wearing a Gator uniform. When his Dad says DJ is the first, I'm assuming he means the first Gator recruit.

I wondered what the heck is Vu Technology? I'd never heard of it, so went and looked it up. Looks like this is something we have purchased and brought online to help in our recruiting efforts but maybe more importantly helping players with NIL/Advertising/Social Media Influencing opportunities.

Here is the Vu Technologies website:

Here is a brief description of what Vu Technology:

With the Vū network, we combine the power of creativity and technology to create an environment for collaboration, creative control and freedom. Blurring the lines between what's physical and what's digital, we can take you anywhere you want to go - all from a single location.

---

Hopefully we can get a story or inside report at some point further describing this new technology we are using.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News