ADVERTISEMENT

Volnation board in meltdown mode

IzzyGouldLiar

Baby Gator
Aug 27, 2016
Rumors running rampant that LDR will start Saturday. Mass hysteria over a potential loss. This thing is turning epic.

What is Izzy Gould reporting?
Izzy is too busy with the Charlotte riots and removing the Confederate flag from Alabama culture. Guy is a radical follower of the teachings of Saul Alinsky. Maybe he is busy posting ridiculous crap like this on Youtube. Is this what they teach in the UF journalism department?

He isn't playing...but we play great D and don't turn the ball over then we can win...we'll see...should be a good game and obviously hope that they good guys should win.

Appleby isn't a world beater but Mac/Nuss won't ask him to do too much. BTW...where in the hell is MichiganGator? I feel like he's waiting for us to lose so he can dog out Nuss and talk up Scarlett...lol
Butch was on Vol Calls. He never sounded so loose and confident. Even cracked a joke or 2 about the Gators. Reminded me of SOS...

I'm sure Jones has a trick play or two up his sleeve ,,,,, but I wouldn't doubt Mac does as well. Vols seem confident with their defense.

I will admit that Butch seems very confident about this weekend. Makes you wonder if he's bluffing or has he really seen something in this years team that he can exploit.

I will admit that Butch seems very confident about this weekend. Makes you wonder if he's bluffing or has he really seen something in this years team that he can exploit.

The only hope he has for something to exploit, is a fat check to the Zebras... ;)

Exactly how good (or bad) are those SEC Officials that I've been raggin' on?
So far this season, the SEC games have had 69 play stoppages to review plays, and 30 calls overturned. So they got it WRONG on 43.5% of the reviewed calls, and not all of their bad calls can be reviewed....:oops:

At that rate, the 2016 regular season would see 299 play stoppages and 130 overturned calls. That would far outpace the previous record of 203 reviews and 76 overturned calls, a mark set last season. o_O

Week 3 saw a season-high 28 reviews, with 15 (53.5%) of those plays being overturned.
Does the phrase BAD TO WORSE ring any bells? :cool:

Reactions: GatorNation79
Jones' bravado is intended to instill confidence to the players that they will pull out a Win. We see this every season. Can't expect him to say anything else!

Reactions: GatorNation79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT