ADVERTISEMENT

Village Idiot Biden proposes to make new capital gains taxes RETROACTIVE?

Retroactive to the beginning of this year.

Gubmint does that all the time. If you knew anything about anything, you would know that. It's ignorance like this that makes me call you delusional when you say you know more about politics than me.

ANYWAY...here is an article by the National Law Review showing 6 other retroactive tax laws enacted by the feds over the last couple of decades. I know, liberal rag, fake news, blah blah blah.

I just don't know how you are able to get your foot in your mouth while your head is up your ass. Must be crowded up there.

What say ye cucks @BSC911, @LizardGrad89, and any other fvcked up beancounters? 😂 Can you get anymore illegal, much less retarded?:rolleyes: You dipshits voted for this insanity, you own it 100%. 💩
Sorry, but I’m not a bean counter. That’d be you, Louis Tulley

But as a non Accountant, I don’t like that idea. I doubt it passes.

Retroactive to the beginning of this year.

Gubmint does that all the time. If you knew anything about anything, you would know that. It's ignorance like this that makes me call you delusional when you say you know more about politics than me.

ANYWAY...here is an article by the National Law Review showing 6 other retroactive tax laws enacted by the feds over the last couple of decades. I know, liberal rag, fake news, blah blah blah.

I just don't know how you are able to get your foot in your mouth while your head is up your ass. Must be crowded up there.
You are a dumb fvck. See 5th Amendment. Beancounter my ass. LMAO! Did you forget who sits on the SCOTUS? It's NOT cucks like you (other than Roberts) :p

Sorry, but I’m not a bean counter. That’d be you, Louis Tulley

But as a non Accountant, I don’t like that idea. I doubt it passes.
AND we have ANOTHER lie........added to the spreadsheet! Remember when BSC said he passed the CPA exam on his first try? 😂

giphy.gif

AND we have ANOTHER lie........added to the spreadsheet! Remember when BSC said he passed the CPA exam on his first try? 😂

giphy.gif
I did. How many times did it take you?

I gave up my license many years ago. Hence, no longer an accountant. It’s not rocket surgery.

You guys are too easy. Not today, but One of these days you’ll catch me in a lie. Keep trying.

Last edited:
Just like his series 6, series 7 or LSAT

All for fun

giphy.gif
Well, Milton, you seem to be confused. The LSAT is merely an entrance exam, while the CPA exam is a proficiency exam.

The Series 6 and 7s are pieces of cake. I did pass the CFP exam just for fun.

I let Mrs. @greyghost14 give me an oral exam twice a week...........you know...........for fun.

Did she take her teeth out? You know... the old velvet rub? 😂😂😂

Yes, she took them out of her mouth and put them into her rectum. Do you want to know anymore or not?

Please... proceed

giphy.gif

Yeah she always wanted to put a gerbil up there but decided instead to use a mole-er

tenor.gif

You are a dumb fvck. See 5th Amendment. Beancounter my ass. LMAO! Did you forget who sits on the SCOTUS? It's NOT cucks like you (other than Roberts) :p
Doubling down on your ignorance, I see. Did you read the article I posted from the LAW REVIEW where they discussed how it's LEGAL and has been done MANY TIMES BEFORE?

But you, Jethro, you know more law than the LAW REVIEW. Schmuck.

Well, Milton, you seem to be confused. The LSAT is merely an entrance exam, while the CPA exam is a proficiency exam.

The Series 6 and 7s are pieces of cake. I did pass the CFP exam just for fun.
Well Arnie, the joke went over your head as usual. I’m well aware of what each of these tests are.

Surprised? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. He's delivering on higher crime rates. Will Congress help him deliver on economic stagnation?
Surprised? Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. He's delivering on higher crime rates. Will Congress help him deliver on economic stagnation?
Still stuck on stupid, I see.

1. Wrong on drilling
2. Wrong on the economy
3. Wrong on crime.

From the WSJ

From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked.

"From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked."

Let's think about 2020 for a minute; DEMS back "mostly peaceful" riots and looting, uh, I mean protests and pitch fits and call racism when Trump wants to use Federal Police/Troops to resolve problems; DEMS support BLM; DEMS keep country shut down, even though Trump wants it open; DEMS keep schools close even though Trump wants them open; DEMS in Blue States push Defund the Police and even start cutting budgets and passing anti police laws; LEOs in Blue States start retiring and quiting; Crime rates sky rocket in Blue States, espcecially in large cities like NY, Baltimore and Chicago, with an increase in crimes committed by school age kids.

I agree with BSC911, it is definitely ALL TRUMPS fault.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Still stuck on stupid, I see.

1. Wrong on drilling
2. Wrong on the economy
3. Wrong on crime.

From the WSJ

From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked.
You're quoting an op-ed from James f@cking Carville - but only citing the publication to make it seem like it's not liberal spin. The title is "Democrats are the Anti-Crime Party". After the Defund movement, the Summer of Love and exploding crime rates in democrat run cities...Carville is trying to roll up national crime stats and blame Trump. And to complete the insanity he links it all to Jan 6. None of that has anything to do with Trump, who is a fervent supporter of law and order, including Jan 6 (this has been litigated, so don't get triggered).

You're so dishonest, it's no wonder you have such an outstanding reputation around here.

B
You're quoting an op-ed from James f@cking Carville - but only citing the publication to make it seem like it's not liberal spin. The title is "Democrats are the Anti-Crime Party". After the Defund movement, the Summer of Love and exploding crime rates in democrat run cities...Carville is trying to roll up national crime stats and blame Trump. And to complete the insanity he links it all to Jan 6. None of that has anything to do with Trump, who is a fervent supporter of law and order, including Jan 6 (this has been litigated, so don't get triggered).

You're so dishonest, it's no wonder you have such an outstanding reputation around here.

But I see you aren't disputing the facts presented.

Did crime rise under Trump or not?

"From 1993 to 2019, crime steadily decreased in the U.S. Every president since Bill Clinton inherited a declining crime rate and left office with a further decline in crime rate, until Donald J. Trump came along. During Mr. Trump’s final year in office, violent crimes and homicides spiked."

Let's think about 2020 for a minute; DEMS back "mostly peaceful" riots and looting, uh, I mean protests and pitch fits and call racism when Trump wants to use Federal Police/Troops to resolve problems; DEMS support BLM; DEMS keep country shut down, even though Trump wants it open; DEMS keep schools close even though Trump wants them open; DEMS in Blue States push Defund the Police and even start cutting budgets and passing anti police laws; LEOs in Blue States start retiring and quiting; Crime rates sky rocket in Blue States, espcecially in large cities like NY, Baltimore and Chicago, with an increase in crimes committed by school age kids.

I agree with BSC911, it is definitely ALL TRUMPS fault.
Sure, pass the buck. Trumpers never take responsibility.

B

But I see you aren't disputing the facts presented.

Did crime rise under Trump or not?
I took exception with the main point of the article, so yes I did dispute the facts. It rose, but it only rose because liberal leadership in several key cities defunded the police, encouraged lawlessness and saw huge increases in crime.

Liberals never take any responsibility.

Let me ask you this - what WH policy under Trump led to such an increase in crime? What is Biden doing differently to stem the tide of rising crime rates that has you wringing your hands?

I took exception with the main point of the article, so yes I did dispute the facts. It rose, but it only rose because liberal leadership in several key cities defunded the police, encouraged lawlessness and saw huge increases in crime. Liberals never take any responsibility. Let me ask you this - what WH policy under Trump led to such an increase in crime? What is Biden doing differently to stem the tide of rising crime rates that has you wringing your hands?

So you aren’t disputing the FACT that crime rose during the Trump administration, merely the OPINION that the author presented as to why. I agree with you about the conclusion being wrong. I posted the article merely to present the facts to Sunburnt, which he has a hard time comprehending.

PS. I don’t think you can attribute the increase to defunding the police, which was rare. The causes are complex, which I’m not prepared to opine on.

Last edited:
So you aren’t disputing the FACT that crime rose during the Trump administration, merely the OPINION that the author presented as to why. I agree with you about the conclusion being wrong. I posted the article merely to present the facts to Sunburnt, which he has a hard time comprehending.

PS. I don’t think you can attribute the increase to defunding the police, which was rare. The causes are complex, which I’m not prepared to opine on.
I asked you a specific question. You're admitting you don't have a good answer. Why are you trying to have a debate when you're ignorant about the topic?

And you're assigning blame out of ignorance...which leads me to believe you're a partisan hack who really doesn't care about the truth.

Here are some facts. The largest increases in violent crime happened in cities where funding for police was cut the most. A majority of those cities are backtracking and refunding police forces in response. I don't know what other facts you might need, but Trump was not a proponent of defunding the police. You can't pin that on him.

Here, I did some research for you, and it comes from the same media outlet you tried to use to prove Trump caused an increase in crime.

If any of the words are too long and confusing let me know. I understood most of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT