ADVERTISEMENT

Useless Information Worth Discussing?

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
I talked to a good friend today (1st and Ten Member), and we got into a topic that I can't stop thinking about.

Do the Florida Gators have the heaviest and tallest players in College Athletics? For comparison, I listed the tallest players in the history of the NBA.

The tallest NBA players ever in the history of basketball are:

Gheorghe Muresan and Manute Bol, both listed at 7 ft 7.5 in (2.32 m). Muresan is from Romania, and Bol is from Sudan. They both played for the Washington Bullets in the 1993-94 season.

Shawn Bradley is listed at 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m). He is from Germany and played for the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Nets, and the Dallas Mavericks.

Yao Ming is listed at 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m). He is from China and played for the Houston Rockets.

Chuck Nevitt is listed at 7 ft 5 in (2.26 m). He is from the United States and played for several teams, including the Houston Rockets, the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Detroit Pistons.

Pavel Podkolzin is listed at 7 ft 5 in (2.26 m). He is from Russia and played for the Dallas Mavericks.

Sim Bhullar is listed at 7 ft 5 in (2.26 m). He is from Canada and played for the Sacramento Kings.

Tacko Fall is listed at 7 ft 5 in (2.26 m). He is from Senegal and plays for the Boston Celtics.

This brings us to IMG Standout Center Oliver Rioux, who checks in at 7-foot-7, 300-pounds. He is listed as the tallest teenager IN THE WORLD! That is wild to me when you think about it.

Also, I am not sure of another CFB team that can trot out three offensive line prospects that are 6-foot-8 or taller.

No one truly knows who the heaviest college football player is, BUT I have it narrowed down to two players. The first is Brione Ramsey-Brooks, who is listed at 6-foot-5, 455 pounds/TCU. The second is Desmond Watson, who is 6-foot-5 and weighs 435 pounds. These are LARGE human beings, but my money is on Dez to take this contest relatively easily!

I am enjoying Reacher & Monarch.

Why do people talk ON speaker phones IN the grocery store or anywhere? Don't be that guy/gal no one wants to hear your conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News