ADVERTISEMENT

USC

He had a hard act to follow. He was probably going to get fired. The BC coach is going to get a look from some programs, I would think. Maybe USCe.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
There are rumors that Sully might be interested in the USCe job. Apparently more for personal reasons than professional reasons.

My first thought was i didnt know they had a baseball team, my second thought was who cares and my third thought was maybe i need to start a troll thread so we arent talking about the sc baseball coach

My first thought was i didnt know they had a baseball team, my second thought was who cares and my third thought was maybe i need to start a troll thread so we arent talking about the sc baseball coach
Huh? They won back to back natties a few years ago (2010-2011 I believe)

Huh? They won back to back natties a few years ago (2010-2011 I believe)

Its baseball.... Its like telling me who won the spelling bee. I watch 3 pitches and im snoozing. I can honestly say i watched 1 gane game of college baseball my entire life and that was because Jameis was pitching. I was still bored.

Its baseball.... Its like telling me who won the spelling bee. I watch 3 pitches and im snoozing. I can honestly say i watched 1 gane game of college baseball my entire life and that was because Jameis was pitching. I was still bored.

Man...really? Baseball is a great sport...

I guess that's my own bias because I played it and I did grow up with the traditional "father and son bonding over baseball" thing but it kind of hurts me that someone as smart as you can't get into the sport.

It's exciting because of strategy combined with the unknown.

I can enjoy a good pitching duel because the time in between pitches allows me to speculate on which pitch is coming next.

But, to each their own.

I guess that's my own bias because I played it and I did grow up with the traditional "father and son bonding over baseball" thing but it kind of hurts me that someone as smart as you can't get into the sport.

I can enjoy a good pitching duel because the time in between pitches allows me to speculate on which pitch is coming next.

But, to each their own.

I grew up playing. I loved playing it. It just bores me to death to watch it. I cant watch MLB and college is even worse. I dont like college basketball either tho. Altho college football is my favorite sport. I wish i liked it. I tried to like it because my grandfather was a huge baseball fan and watched it all the time. Its just way too boring. In order for mw to care about playoffs and who wins, i have to watch in the regular season and 162 games a yr is ridiculous. I wish i did like it, i jus cant. I will say, it was my favorite sport to play growing up. Actually went to 2 state championship games in baseball and lost both times. It was "dixie boys" tho which is 13 and 14 yr olds(right b4 high school).

But, to each their own.

Dont quote me on this but i believe i read somewhere the actual amount of action in an avg 3 and a half hr baseball game is 13 min. That sounds low. Maybe is was 23. Point being, not a lot happens and with wife and kids, cant really waste time watching something like that. Especially when my little ponies is on

college baseball is just a bad brand because they have a pitch countdown shot clock like the nba lol, and the umpires are absolutely awful...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT