ADVERTISEMENT

US expects open ended conflict in Ukraine...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

What a clown show these crooks are pushing on the US taxpayers. Ukraine probably won't have many younger males soon to fight at this rate. I think they have even been forcing almost 50 year olds to go get slaughtered over a Donbass area that wants Russia in charge. We created this mess starting by at least 2014. These crooks are so bad we might see Trump taken out when he tries to end it if he wins the election. Russia won't be giving up that Donbass area though.

Reactions: JimGaster
great business model, not close to operation warp speed, but a good one none the less.

Let me know when Trumpies are pushing for constant overseas conflict to keep the payoffs going.
Dena liked Russia when they were commies pubs hates them now pubs love them. People are retarded and sheep like. It’s pathetic, enjoy you life outside of politics it’s all smoke and mirrors bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Dena liked Russia when they were commies pubs hates them now pubs love them. People are retarded and sheep like. It’s pathetic, enjoy you life outside of politics it’s all smoke and mirrors bullshit

Yep all the millions in Biden Ukraine payoffs and all these people getting killed are just smoke and mirrors.

Dems - the party of warmongers now. All you have to say is "Russia" and they think the Soviet Union still exists.
I think we are probably in lockstep when it comes to Ukraine....but we got a whole bunch of Republican warmongers who love this shit. The American people on the whole have been insulated from the consequences of war for a long time. Outside of those who served and their families, many people forgot that we were even in the Middle East. They just go about their lives eating McDonalds and drinking starbucks....they bare no cost. They look at Ukrainians and Russians slaughtering each other as pawns in a larger plot. Things wont change until we bare the costs ( not $$$ costs / real loss )

Reactions: Gator Fever
I think we are probably in lockstep when it comes to Ukraine....but we got a whole bunch of Republican warmongers who love this shit. The American people on the whole have been insulated from the consequences of war for a long time. Outside of those who served and their families, many people forgot that we were even in the Middle East. They just go about their lives eating McDonalds and drinking starbucks....they bare no cost. They look at Ukrainians and Russians slaughtering each other as pawns in a larger plot. Things wont change until we bare the costs ( not $$$ costs / real loss )
*Bear but yes, agree 100% ....Swampers and Military Industrial Complex love them some wars. $$$

Not an English major. I have poor grammer and writing skills. I know how electric utilities work, which is the only reason I can feed myself
Just ball busting. You are new here and just a pledge. Welcome to our fraternity. 😂

All good. Im a veteran and have a pretty thick skin. But its true...grammer skillls are not good. I make a living on instincts and born traits. Assertive and good under time sensative pressures
Again, was just kidding you. Welcome aboard! Did you know Gatordud was engaged to Stacy Abrams? 😂 @gatordad3

Last edited:
Reactions: RussellCasse
Russia bad, Ukraine Good!!!

images

RINO's who are no better than democrats...getting PAID by defense companies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT