ADVERTISEMENT

Urban also has become insufferable

Urban also has become insufferable,,,

Nope, he long ago became irrelevant to this Gator fan... :cool:

‘06 and ‘08 were worth every bit.

I'll give you a pass on being a human being sad, because of your past ignorance.
However, if you remain ignorant, then you are not even a man in my estimation. o_O

This is not propaganda, it's former Gator players talking about Urban while he was at UF.. Will you call them liars, or pussy, or traitors to Urban? Listen and learn...

The only lunch I'd buy for Urban would have a large dose of hemlock in it....

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/an-unfair-game-urban-meyer-a-history-of-abuse/

657f73ad69283be07f2b955e2975b246.gif

Sorry, I don't waste any of my time on hating Urban, as I said to begin with, he's irrelevant to this Gator fan,,, because he's gone from here. He's someone else's problem now and the schmuckeyes are welcome to him and all that he brings to them.. But on the other hand, I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire... :oops:

Unlike some here, winning football games is not what's most important in my world. o_O -- IF it's what's most important in your world, then it's no wonder that you don't get laid any more often than you do.... :rolleyes:

Good lord folks. I was simply referring to his mealy mouthed public discussions about his former assistant coach...his political style answers and seeming complete lack of self awareness.

The rest, no comment.

Good lord folks. I was simply referring to his mealy mouthed public discussions about his former assistant coach...his political style answers and seeming complete lack of self awareness.

The rest, no comment.

That's a pretty looooonnnggg whine for a no comment.... :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised that no one has so far had any specific comments on what those former Gator players have said about life under Urban... :oops:

Last edited:
Five out of 16 posts in this thread are you, alternating between hating on Urban and telling everyone how you don't waste your time hating on Urban.
While you spend your own time reading and researching anything and everything that I post, while claiming that I'm clueless and useless... Tooo funny... :D:D:D

But hey, I see that the dust bowl choke-la-homo likes you and gave you a kiss, so you're being welcomed into the circle of jerks. A perfect fit in my own estimation. :cool:

PS
So, you've watched the vid of the players, but you have nothing constructive to say about what happened to them? (typical) :rolleyes:

While you spend your own time reading and researching anything and everything that I post, while claiming that I'm clueless and useless... Tooo funny... :D:D:D

But hey, I see that the dust bowl choke-la-homo likes you and gave you a kiss, so you're being welcomed into the circle of jerks. A perfect fit in my own estimation. :cool:

PS
So, you've watched the vid of the players, but you have nothing constructive to say about what happened to them? (typical) :rolleyes:

You think that's what people do?

And your definition of constructive criticism must be fascinating to know.

How about some 'Cliff Notes' for those to sorry/lazy to even listen to the tape?
https://www.projectveritas.com/video/an-unfair-game-urban-meyer-a-history-of-abuse/

Project Veritas has released undercover video of former University of Florida athletes discussing the history of physical and mental abuse they experienced at the discretion of Urban Meyer, the now-embattled head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes.

The videos were filmed in separate meetings throughout late 2017 and 2018 across the country, and feature four players that played at various times during Urban Meyer’s tenure as head coach of the Florida Gators.

Any recruit (and especially their parents) that's even considering tOSU with Urban there, should really watch this vid. o_O

Players Interviewed Included:

OL Xavier Nixon - "Man, he (Urban) had this tradition where he would throw a full bottle of Gatorade at people in the hotel room."

"Uh, they had a guy's (WR Omarius Hines) quads 'explode' in the weight room on the leg press during what we call the Valentine's Day massacre." -- (working out until total physical failure)

"He (Urban) has his ways, man. He did some crazy things, he said some crazy things to people."

S Josh Evans - "He got to about 38, both the sides of his quads just erupted, boom. Legs, screaming. Had to take him to the hospital.

DE William Green - "There were mat drills, where like people would literally get like 'choked out.' (unconscious)
Interviewer - Damn! And that was at Urban's discretion?
Green - "Yes"

OL Xavier Nixon - He had an infection (Ajagbe) in his shoulders and it was eating away at his shoulders and they didn't acknowledge it. They thought he was just faking some injury.

LB Gideon Ajagbe - "He's (Urban) the kind of dude that would get all the information he needs to get on you and then he would use it to manipulate you, or he would use it against you. He's a psych makor, so he knows how to control you."

"A lot of what played into my (injury) depression was they humiliated me. They thought I was trying to skip out on practice. I'll be honest with you, I was suicidal, I was trying to take pills, all the pills they were giving me to recover and subside the pain, I was taking it to try to end my life.

The rest of his incredible story in on the tape.

============

I now wonder if Grimes had to sign some kind of a 'non-disclosure statement' in order to GTF outta there? I know I'd have signed one for a release if it was me....

Just STFU dunnygoater, unless and until you ever have anything worth adding, (which will likely be never).

So I should model my posts after yours, which are obviously worthy of additional material.

Very well thought out and insiteful.

It's pretty adorable that this is your "turning off ignore and bitch slapping" ability.

Very strong, I must say.

The teenagers must love it.

How about some 'Cliff Notes' for those to sorry/lazy to even listen to the tape?

Project Veritas has released undercover video of former University of Florida athletes discussing the history of physical and mental abuse they experienced at the discretion of Urban Meyer, the now-embattled head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes.

The videos were filmed in separate meetings throughout late 2017 and 2018 across the country, and feature four players that played at various times during Urban Meyer’s tenure as head coach of the Florida Gators.

Any recruit (and especially their parents) that's even considering tOSU with Urban there, should really watch this vid. o_O

Players Interviewed Included:

OL Xavier Nixon - "Man, he (Urban) had this tradition where he would throw a full bottle of Gatorade at people in the hotel room."

"Uh, they had a guy's (WR Omarius Hines) quads 'explode' in the weight room on the leg press during what we call the Valentine's Day massacre." -- (working out until total physical failure)

"He (Urban) has his ways, man. He did some crazy things, he said some crazy things to people."

S Josh Evans - "He got to about 38, both the sides of his quads just erupted, boom. Legs, screaming. Had to take him to the hospital.

DE William Green - "There were mat drills, where like people would literally get like 'choked out.' (unconscious)
Interviewer - Damn! And that was at Urban's discretion?
Green - "Yes"

OL Xavier Nixon - He had an infection (Ajagbe) in his shoulders and it was eating away at his shoulders and they didn't acknowledge it. They thought he was just faking some injury.

LB Gideon Ajagbe - "He's (Urban) the kind of dude that would get all the information he needs to get on you and then he would use it to manipulate you, or he would use it against you. He's a psych makor, so he knows how to control you."

"A lot of what played into my (injury) depression was they humiliated me. They thought I was trying to skip out on practice. I'll be honest with you, I was suicidal, I was trying to take pills, all the pills they were giving me to recover and subside the pain, I was taking it to try to end my life.

The rest of his incredible story in on the tape.

============

I now wonder if Grimes had to sign some kind of a 'non-disclosure statement' in order to GTF outta there? I know I'd have signed one for a release if it was me....

You don’t waste your time on Urban, but you went through 21 minutes of that schlock video and transcribed it?

The video boils down to: Urban played head games; Urban was tough on the team with conditioning; Urban was out for himself. Shocking!

You don’t waste your time on Urban, but you went through 21 minutes of that schlock video and transcribed it?

The video boils down to: Urban played head games; Urban was tough on the team with conditioning; Urban was out for himself. Shocking!
Now, you and sad can both buy his lunch for him, for all he did to enhance the quality of Gator athletics at UF... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT