ADVERTISEMENT

ULTIMATE INSULT: Taliban Mock Joe Biden and US – Recreate Iconic Iwo Jima Photo Wearing US Military Uniforms with Islamic Flag

Yes he does, and it's gotta stop! But will it?
I don’t know my friend, I don’t know. If we can have fair elections then yes but I’m not sure. I’m afraid fair elections may be a thing of the past.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Talk about s easily triggered, Jesus people stop looking for things to be miserable about,

It takes a lot to push my buttons, but as a Marine this makes me angrier than a hornet stuck in a coke can.
Well Mdf thinks you’re a triggered c*nt so why don’t you get over yourself and move to San Francisco and learn to be tough like all the other tough liberals.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Well Mdf thinks you’re a triggered c*nt so why don’t you get over yourself and move to San Francisco and learn to be tough like all the other tough liberals.
I don't whine about shit on the internet or Twitter, I would recommend you do the same, live Your life.

I don't whine about shit on the internet or Twitter, I would recommend you do the same, live Your life.
I’m not sure you understand what the word whine means. We already know you don’t understand civics and the difference between local and federal taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I’m not sure you understand what the word whine means. We already know you don’t understand civics and the difference between local and federal taxes.
Lol, you whine incessantly, that's basically all this board is for, a bunch of dissatisfied men.

Lol, you whine incessantly, that's basically all this board is for, a bunch of dissatisfied men.
Whine more about how your federal taxes were lowered but your state taxes went up and that was Trump’s fault LOL. Or getting your panties in a twist when people tell the truth about how shitty San Francisco is LOL.

You don’t know the meaning of words.

Whine more about how your federal taxes were lowered but your state taxes went up and that was Trump’s fault LOL. Or getting your panties in a twist when people tell the truth about how shitty San Francisco is LOL.

You don’t know the meaning of words.
My state taxes didn't go up, my federal taxes did, don't talk about something that's so clearly above your head.

You have no reason to whine. You confined yourself to a shithole for years (SF), so you are used to dogshit. At some point, wipe it off your shoe so others don't have to smell it.

• Haha
My state taxes didn't go up, my federal taxes did, don't talk about something that's so clearly above your head.
Because you are a dumb fvck. Your state taxes were high as hell for years. Trump merely made you pay more because you lived in a shithole state, who taxed their residents insanely. He punished you for being a dumbfvck and living there, and took away your federal tax deductions, and rightfully so. If you are going to be stupid, you better be tough.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3 and fsumc
Because you are a dumb fvck. Your state taxes were high as hell for years. Trump merely made you pay more because you lived in a shithole state, who taxed their residents insanely. He punished for being a dumbfvck and living there, and took away your federal tax deductions, and rightfully so. If you are going to be stupid, you better be tough.
I see, lots of stupid people in california, but more bright people there than any other state and it's not close.

You have no reason to whine. You confined yourself to a shithole for years (SF), so you are used to dogshit. At some point, wipe it off your shoe so others don't have to smell it.
Not whining, I just thought trump sucked ass. I was right he got creamed by a retard, he did squeak by hillary though, he has that going for him. 2016 was a worse selection than 2020.

Chalk this up under "you can't make this up".

How does it make all you Biden voters feel to know that Osama Bin Laden knew Joe was completely incompetent...and you didn't?

No, it seems like thst to the sniffers, I think trump was an awful president. That's not whining, that's my opinion of him. You and the rest do whine a lot about democrats and life in general.
You don't really think Trump was awful, you're just trying to play both sides.

Reactions: nail1988
You don't really think Trump was awful, you're just trying to play both sides.
I do think he was awful, I do also play both sides. I care about fiscal issues, and the tax code is at the center of that. Broaden the base and reduce the rates, it's the on,y way the government gets governed, enough people have to have skin in the game from the billionaires down to Joe six pack.

I do think he was awful, I do also play both sides. I care about fiscal issues, and the tax code is at the center of that. Broaden the base and reduce the rates, it's the on,y way the government gets governed, enough people have to have skin in the game from the billionaires down to Joe six pack.
You don't really think that. It's all an act so you can have your cake and eat it too.

No, it seems like thst to the sniffers, I think trump was an awful president. That's not whining, that's my opinion of him. You and the rest do whine a lot about democrats and life in general.
They’re pieces of shit, calling a spade a spade

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT