ADVERTISEMENT

UGA...

Of note: The offenses UGa has faced and their ranking:

Clemson - 118
UAB - 84
USCe - 115
Vandy- 120
Arkansas - 55

Time for Auburn to pay Georgia back for all the times they beat them as underdogs.

Auburn is a little battle tested at least having already played in 2 very loud stadiums on the road and now get a big home game. If Bo Nix doesn't fall apart you never know.

Reactions: gatordad3
Time for Auburn to pay Georgia back for all the times they beat them as underdogs.

Auburn is a little battle tested at least having already played in 2 very loud stadiums on the road and now get a big home game. If Bo Nix doesn't fall apart you never know.
Yep, that dominating effort against Ga Sate means Georgia us in trouble

Reactions: Milkbone_Dawg
Georgia loses two games with a great recruiter. Florida loses four games with the QB magician/whisperer. Mullen can't recruit the most talent-rich state and he gets credit for it. Mullen supposedly does more with less, well I've yet to see it, and it's his own fault for having less. It's not like he's coaching in Idaho for Christ's sake
Why don't you go back to making your breath smell like cock.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
that's AFTER they played us
I get what you are saying.

Back in the days of the HBC, I used to get a kick out of looking at the conference defensive stats midway through the season, and the teams in the bottom half were all the teams we had played, and the teams in the top half were upcoming or not on the schedule.

Reactions: Milkbone_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT