ADVERTISEMENT

UGa Heisman Trophy Winner in the Transfer Portal

Interesting. I figured he would take over as the starter this year. Their D will be down and they will need to score more points.

Got hurt, Got Wally Pipp’d with a headache.

Daddy Dearest after the Justin Fields Mommy Dearest, John Smoltz between the ears issues. Latissimus Dorsai is a notoriously slow healing injury for QBs and baseball pitchers.

Availability is a part of a QB’s evaluation.

76hjfA.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
Bennett would be wise to go. Without a similar supporting cast, his weaknesses will be exposed. Cash in now is best.

Reactions: LrgK9
Who can blame him?

Kirby just proved he can win a National Title without JT. Stetson Bennett is now a UGA hero for life. There is no way Kirby is not going to start that sumbitch if he comes back…

Word today Beck & JTD going to Portal.

Bennett would be wise to go. Without a similar supporting cast, his weaknesses will be exposed. Cash in now is best.
Swamp,

If Stetson gives a SH*T about NFL, you are certainly correct.

My read on Bennett is different - if he were going to leave UGA; J T Daniels would stay & compete for QB 1 instead of going into the Portal.

Stetson F. Bennett IV trolls Alabama to announce latest NIL deal​

Why would he receive another / different / more money NIL deal if he intends to leave / graduate ?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/g...t-trolls-alabama-to-announce-latest-nil-deal/

I thought he used the portal to get to Georgia. How many times can you enter the portal?

I thought he used the portal to get to Georgia. How many times can you enter the portal?
JTD will graduate after the current session. Then he can transfer.

Stet has graduated I believe and has a super senior Covid year left.

Tebow,

No Portal appearances; but a Great Story on Bennett -
"...
He walked on to the Georgia team in 2017 hoping to make some kind of contribution.

He did, serving as the scout team quarterback. And when Georgia was preparing to play Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl (CFP semifinals) he played the role of Baker Mayfield, the Heisman Trophy winner. Georgia won the game in overtime (54-48).

After a year at a junior college in Mississippi, where he led his team to a 10-2 record, he returned to Georgia with a scholarship in 2019.

He began the 2021 season as a backup to five-star quarterback JT Daniels. But Daniels was hurt in the second game with UAB. Bennett took over. It has been his job ever since."

https://www.si.com/college/tmg/tony-barnhart/stetson-bennett-improbable-journey

Reactions: LrgK9
Swamp,

If Stetson gives a SH*T about NFL, you are certainly correct.

My read on Bennett is different - if he were going to leave UGA; J T Daniels would stay & compete for QB 1 instead of going into the Portal.

Stetson F. Bennett IV trolls Alabama to announce latest NIL deal​

Why would he receive another / different / more money NIL deal if he intends to leave / graduate ?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/g...t-trolls-alabama-to-announce-latest-nil-deal/
I never said he was going. I said it would be wise to go but he is a dawg so wisdom is a fleeting thing in those parts.

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Does Stetson Bennett the Fourth not have oil money?

how does someone with that name not have oil money?
LOL

Drug Money.
Family is well off, string of Pharmacies
South Georgia, South Alabama, and North Florida is the story.

Who can blame him?

Kirby just proved he can win a National Title without JT. Stetson Bennett is now a UGA hero for life. There is no way Kirby is not going to start that sumbitch if he comes back…
Unless they get that 1 in a Million schedule again, that would be bad. They didn’t win bc of Bennett. But I’m happy with kirby thinking that and starting a walk on from now on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT