ADVERTISEMENT

UF, NFL, or Transfer for 500 Alex!

Daviscraine

Baby Gator
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2018
So I started looking into who is staying for their senior season and how that may affect others on the roster. Not too many big changes over all but definitely a couple interesting ones.

WR:
Josh Hammond (staying)
Van Jefferson (staying)
Freddie Swain (staying)
T. Clevland (staying)

This presents no probs for K. Toney, T. Grimes and J. Cope but what about D. Green and R. Wells?? Safe to assume transfer?

RB:
L. Perine (staying)
Scarlett (leaving)

This is a super interesting one here. We have tons of depth here, and some studs at that. If LP stays which I think he will that leaves Pierce and LP sharing the back field with Davis, Clement, and Murray. If LP leaves there is no issues, but if he stays then Clement is the question of transfer.....but Scarlett isn’t sold on leaving yet. If Scarlett stays (which would be awesome #rhinooncocaine) LP, Scarlett, and Pierce would dominate that back field leaving Clement and davis with decisions........

DL:
Zuniga (staying)
Polite (leaving)
Ancrum (staying)

There using much affect with staying and leaving here honestly. It’s a given that CeCe is gone but I say the Zuniga stays, which would be great for the younger guys coming in. But (wishful thinking I know) if Polite decides to stay (once again highly doubtful) it would be the best case scenario for our DL. Summerall, Humphries and the other new guys (maybe Fuller, Pickering) would get great learning and coaching from some very effective senior guys.

These are just some of my thoughts on who stays and leaves and how that decision trickles down to the rest of the roster. Best case Scarlett, Zuniga, and Polite stay.......most realistic just Zuniga stays (out of the three)

Reactions: rminela
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News