ADVERTISEMENT

UF -7.5 over the poopeaters

We may cover, but that is a big line based on what we have accomplished this year.

We may cover, but that is a big line based on what we have accomplished this year.
That line is not just based on what we have done, but what UGA has done. UGA has been really bad. They should have lost to Missouri and very well could have lost to Nicholls St.

Reactions: GatorNation79
That line is not just based on what we have done, but what UGA has done. UGA has been really bad. They should have lost to Missouri and very well could have lost to Nicholls St.

It seems like a high spread to me.

It looks like many of you guys should lay the points and bet your house. Good Luck. Post your tickets here and we will root for the cover to save your house.

For example:

floyd-mayweather-betting-ticket.jpg

Congrats on the cover. How much did you guys win?

Let's keep going....what's your arky pick?

UF -5 is the line.

Congrats on the cover. How much did you guys win?

Let's keep going....what's your arky pick?

UF -5 is the line.
I won a whole bunch of money on the UGA game. Honestly I'm not sure what to think about the Arky game this weekend. As long as our defense shows up I like our chances.

My initial thought is we win but don't cover. I'm thibking like a 24-20 type game.

I think we match up very well against Arkansas

I think we are more talented than Arky. I don't like that the way our offense has been that we are playing Beilemma ball, beating people at their own game is tough.

I worry about them getting killed two weeks ago and having anbue week to focus in beating us to right the ship.

Mac doesn't lose to teams we are projected to beat.

So I probably wouldn't bet on this one. Toss up, we are more talented, but I don't like the timing. And I won't be able to watch either:(

I think we are more talented than Arky. I don't like that the way our offense has been that we are playing Beilemma ball, beating people at their own game is tough.

You DO realize that the Arkansas run game is terrible this year? As is the Arkansas run defense?

You DO realize that the Arkansas run game is terrible this year? As is the Arkansas run defense?

Why would he?

I another thread he just talked about how we run a "Bama Offense."

Apparently when Michi watches out games, he sees us lining up in the I-Formation 90% of the time with 2 TEs into help block.

Because that's his skewed vision of football.

What is the Bama offense anyway? Does Michi even realize that Bama is in shotgun with no FB 90% of their offensive snaps?

I won a whole bunch of money on the UGA game. Honestly I'm not sure what to think about the Arky game this weekend. As long as our defense shows up I like our chances.

My initial thought is we win but don't cover. I'm thibking like a 24-20 type game.

"a whole bunch"?

That's meaningless.

What is the Bama offense anyway? Does Michi even realize that Bama is in shotgun with no FB 90% of their offensive snaps?

The offense Mac ran at Bama. You know always snapping the ball with under 5 on the play clock. I know what Bama runs now, why do you think Saban kicked Nuss to the curb.

The offense Mac ran at Bama. You know always snapping the ball with under 5 on the play clock. I know what Bama runs now, why do you think Saban kicked Nuss to the curb.

Oh so it only has to do with "snapping the ball with under 5?"

Is it because we don't run the offensive formations that you hate so you have to revise your definition?

I'm digging that helmet. We should go to those all the time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT