ADVERTISEMENT

U of Florida offers 24/7 counseling for students ‘troubled’ by Halloween costumes

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/u-...nseling-students-troubled-halloween-costumes/

Wow...

The University of Florida wants students to know that if they’re offended or scared by Halloween, there’s counselors on hand to walk them through the traumatic experience.

“October brings fall weather and Halloween,” the university wrote in a blog titled “Halloween Costume Choices” posted to its website Monday.

As a boy, I can remember watching the yearly 'Lottery" numbers. But that was the Draft lottery. Not something you wanted to see your number come up. The Vietnam war was at it's worst. That was something to fear.
18 and 19 yr old males found themselves in place that was Hell on earth and they had no say in the matter. Lots of them came home in a box.
That was something to fear.

God what a pathetic generation the "Millennials" are to need their "Safe Spaces" and counselling over fear of Halloween costumes.

The infantilizing of America continues. Who in the hell needs counseling because of a Halloween costume? Better move back home and live with mommy and daddy as long as possible. Real world is about to kick you in the nuts and not give a rat's azz.

As a boy, I can remember watching the yearly 'Lottery" numbers. But that was the Draft lottery. Not something you wanted to see your number come up. The Vietnam war was at it's worst. That was something to fear.
18 and 19 yr old males found themselves in place that was Hell on earth and they had no say in the matter. Lots of them came home in a box.
That was something to fear.

God what a pathetic generation the "Millennials" are to need their "Safe Spaces" and counselling over fear of Halloween costumes.

My draft number was 1. I still remember being told and thinking the guy knew my birthday and was kidding.

sadgator attended that show.

Damn you fuggers. I would have loved to have seen that.

I watched Derrick Trucks (I think he may have been 7...maybe 9) do I sit in with the Allman Brothers at the Bandshell in 93 maybe? I was like, dude is like 7! How the fvck?

Edit: Just checked and he was born in '79, so he was like 13 or 14. Still though.

The infantilizing of America continues. Who in the hell needs counseling because of a Halloween costume? Better move back home and live with mommy and daddy as long as possible. Real world is about to kick you in the nuts and not give a rat's azz.

Unfortunately, a lot of these snowflakes maintain this attitude well into the workplace, where they continue to scold well-meaning people with their identity politics and triggers.

Eventually life will humble them, but not before they've vilified and needlessly hurt people who failed to read their precious little minds and accommodate their bottomless pit of emotional demands.

What a load of steaming horse poop. I'd love to see the photos of students who stream into the counseling office. They should be posted on sites everywhere and shamed into a cave somewhere in Moldova.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT