ADVERTISEMENT

Two Bits with a Visor?!?!

A homocane sighting!!!! This is shaping up to be the best start to a season ever!!!!!

sadgator would not make a good two-bits. He's not great with scripted choreography. But sadgator wouldn't mind being a male cheerleader for a game just so he could hang out with the chicks.

I just want to see that Louisville guy make an appearance again.

Reactions: sadgator
Steve Spurrier as Mr. Two Bits would be an all-time Swamp highlight for me. I almost wish they would save it for a bigger game. But it makes sense with them naming the field after him.

I grew up in Denver and one of the best crowds I've ever seen was 1994 Nuggets playoffs against the No. 1 seed Sonics. The team had been using "Let's get ready to Mutombo... (in place of rumble)" to fire up the crowd. At the last game in Denver, John Elway stumbled out, clearly plastered, grabbed the mike and did the Mutombo chant in very emotional, slurry fashion. It was the loudest building I've heard to this point. I feel like Spurrier could have a similar impact pre-LSU.

Steve Spurrier as Mr. Two Bits would be an all-time Swamp highlight for me. I almost wish they would save it for a bigger game. But it makes sense with them naming the field after him.
We wouldn't be foolish enough to ruin the dedication and naming of our field in honor of our legendary coach by doing it before a game against a rival we could lose to.

What kind of a school would be stupid enough to do that?!?!?!

Ron Zook Field, at Joke Shamble Stadium.... :D
What does Zook have to do with anything? Spurrier certainly didn't refere to his dad's stadium as a joke.

The only period in history where both teams were highly ranked (both in top 10 from 90-00) and not taking advantage of the other team being down, Steve fell short to Papa Bowden to the tune of 5-8-1; and only one Natty to dad's two.

p.s.
and NEVER in "Joke Shamble Stadium"

What does Zook have to do with anything?

Read this very slowly. it will come to you.

"We wouldn't be foolish enough to ruin the dedication and naming of our field in honor of our legendary coach by doing it before a game against a rival we could lose to.

What kind of a school would be stupid enough to do that?!?!?!"

What kind of a school would be stupid enough to do that?!?!?!"

loss_for_words.gif

tumblr_n40mv0rgp21smcbm7o1_500.gif

What does Zook have to do with anything? Spurrier certainly didn't refere to his dad's stadium as a joke.

The only period in history where both teams were highly ranked (both in top 10 from 90-00) and not taking advantage of the other team being down, Steve fell short to Papa Bowden to the tune of 5-8-1; and only one Natty to dad's two.

p.s.

52-20

p.s.

Considering one had a head start on the job vs the other by about 10 years, added in that the "son" beat the ish out of "daddy" on the big stage. You seriously call a three game advantage the equivalent of being a Daddy? You must not have good control of your household.

p.s.

Yea, Spurrier sucked. You're at the right place to have that discussion.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT