ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi leaves the democrat party

So you judge qualification based on your opinion of her?

Like I said before, you guys are way too opinion driven. I don't like Kamala and have stated that I'll vote for Trump over Kamala, that's how much I dislike her BUT she is more than qualified to be a VP based on the positions she held.

My opinion of someone will never impact me when discussing certain things like qualification.

Clearly you can't be rational or fair but 🤷🏽‍♂️

My opinion of her is based on her qualifications. Part of the way that she has proven herself to be unqualified is by being entirely clueless in MULTIPLE public forums.

You spit similar word salad...so perhaps that has had an impact on your opinion. She's no less qualified for VP than you are fwiw.

My opinion of her is based on her qualifications. Part of the way that she has proven herself to be unqualified is by being entirely clueless in MULTIPLE public forums.

You spit similar word salad...so perhaps that has had an impact on your opinion. She's no less qualified for VP than you are fwiw.
Makes no sense. Since you don't like her politics or opinions, then she is unqualified to you.

To me qualification is based on resume.

So we will never agree on this.

Makes no sense.

Because you only hear what you want.

Since you don't like her politics or opinions, then she is unqualified to you.

To me qualification is based on resume.

So we will never agree on this.

I TRULY disliked Clinton's politics but I absolutely believe that he was qualified. So once again, you're off on some wild ass tangent that has nothing to do with what I said.

Harris hasn't a clue. She sucks at her job. Not because I disagree with her politics, which I absolutely do, but rather because she's an empty suit, a cliché and a horrible VP.

Kamala is experienced and intelligent. I don't like her but she definitely is qualified to be a VP pick.

ha-charleton-heston.gif

Kamala is experienced and intelligent. I don't like her but she definitely is qualified to be a VP pick.
I guess you require different qualifications than we do. Wearing out the knees on her pant suits to ME dies not qualify yiu smirk anything other than being a hooker. I guess being a black woman is enough for you and other in American libs. You think that helps guru cause, but in reality, she never got anywhere in life unless she spread her legs, or played the tube steak. ,

She's neither, of course. She has proven as much each day since she was named Biden's running mate.

And I'll be honest, before he named her, I thought that she probably was bright. Evil? Sure...but I figured that she was smart. She isn't. She is actually just a ridiculous cliché.
She truly is even dumber than FJB

Because you only hear what you want.

I TRULY disliked Clinton's politics but I absolutely believe that he was qualified. So once again, you're off on some wild ass tangent that has nothing to do with what I said.

Harris hasn't a clue. She sucks at her job. Not because I disagree with her politics, which I absolutely do, but rather because she's an empty suit, a cliché and a horrible VP.
Was Clinton a VP?

I guess you require different qualifications than we do. Wearing out the knees on her pant suits to ME dies not qualify yiu smirk anything other than being a hooker. I guess being a black woman is enough for you and other in American libs. You think that helps guru cause, but in reality, she never got anywhere in life unless she spread her legs, or played the tube steak. ,
What? She won ELECTIONS.

Makes no sense. Since you don't like her politics or opinions, then she is unqualified to you.
Again, you can't name a single accomplishment she has had as VP.

You don't like @BamaFan1137's politics, so you are projecting your bad behavior onto his decision-making.

He's looking at results. You are doing what you always do: Flipping his behavior with yours and claiming he's in the wrong and you are right.

What is Kamala's top accomplishment as VP, in your opinion?

As I read through this thread, it just exemplifies the difficulty in debating or even discussing anything in a logic based mode with KalimGoodman. He forcefully says she is qualified to be VP and intelligent. Ok, fine. But he does not like her, even emphatically saying he'd vote for Trump over her, which really makes no sense to me coming from him. But what is missing from this back and forth is anything from KalimGoodman as to WHY he doesn't like her. Wouldn't that seem to be an important factor or element of his feeling?
Here's my theory. KalimGoodman loves to throw around a lot of generalities and call them facts. I think he doesn't want to provide anything specific as to why he doesn't like her because it may very well contradict his assertion of her being qualified and intelligent. "Not liking her" is an emotional issue, not fact based.

As I read through this thread, it just exemplifies the difficulty in debating or even discussing anything in a logic based mode with KalimGoodman. He forcefully says she is qualified to be VP and intelligent. Ok, fine. But he does not like her, even emphatically saying he'd vote for Trump over her, which really makes no sense to me coming from him. But what is missing from this back and forth is anything from KalimGoodman as to WHY he doesn't like her. Wouldn't that seem to be an important factor or element of his feeling?
Here's my theory. KalimGoodman loves to throw around a lot of generalities and call them facts. I think he doesn't want to provide anything specific as to why he doesn't like her because it may very well contradict his assertion of her being qualified and intelligent. "Not liking her" is an emotional issue, not fact based.
He's just trolling, which is all he ever does. He thinks adding 'I don't like her but even I can say she's qualified' makes his troll credible and makes his claimed (troll) point that everyone else is being partisan.

I just want him to stay on topic and discuss Tulsi Gabbard being so upset with his democratic party that she decided to leave. But as usual, he doesn't want to discuss a topic that makes his party look bad, so we are now discussing why he's the only non-partisan poster here.

I'd be fine with banning him for his constant trolling, but whatever.

She truly is even dumber than FJB

Interesting debate...at least FJB can point a finger at the hardening and dehydration of his grey matter (that means brain kalim) as a primary cause.

But, in defense of Harris, FJB was pretty ridiculous himself 25 years ago. I'd say it's a photo finish.

Honestly I didn't know much about Harris 5 or 6 years ago. I had heard her name a lot and had seen her face but I didn't know much about her. I seriously assumed that she was probably just a very bright, overindulged and educated liberal. In my defense, I nailed the overindulged part.

Was Clinton a VP?

You are a purposely difficult person. 😂

If we're discussing what it means and/or requires to be qualified for something, is the title VP truly important? Obviously not...but you knew that.

This is why I rarely waste time with you. I think you know that. So when you are getting your butt handed to you in a debate like this one, you say crap like this so that people like me will wash their hands of you...and then you can go about your way saying stupid things without being challenged on them because who has the time to argue with an idiot?

It's brilliantly retarded...hat tip to you sir.

You are a purposely difficult person. 😂

If we're discussing what it means and/or requires to be qualified for something, is the title VP truly important? Obviously not...but you knew that.

This is why I rarely waste time with you. I think you know that. So when you are getting your butt handed to you in a debate like this one, you say crap like this so that people like me will wash their hands of you...and then you can go about your way saying stupid things without being challenged on them because who has the time to argue with an idiot?

It's brilliantly retarded...hat tip to you sir.
Comparing a VP to a President is not the same. The VP is selected by the nominee. See the difference?

Just saying that you didn't help your cause

Still waiting for you to acknowledge that you were wrong BUT why I don't like Kamala? She is fake, untrustworthy and stands for nothing. She caters to the WOKE left way too much and she is just an awful politician.

Still waiting for you to acknowledge that you were wrong BUT why I don't like Kamala? She is fake, untrustworthy and stands for nothing. She caters to the WOKE left way too much and she is just an awful politician.
Wrong about what? As usual, have zero idea what you're latest riddle is. You just make up sh*t.

I've been waiting for over 2 years to acknowledge your saying Trump losing the midterms was not accurate when he split the midterms, gaining seats in the Senate. I'm still waiting for that.

Reactions: gatordad3
Wrong about what? As usual, have zero idea what you're latest riddle is. You just make up sh*t.

I've been waiting for over 2 years to acknowledge your saying Trump losing the midterms was not accurate when he split the midterms, gaining seats in the Senate. I'm still waiting for that.
He did split the midterms.

Now your turn about candidates not campaigning with Presidents is common...

He did split the midterms.

Now your turn about candidates not campaigning with Presidents is common...
I would like to read what I said. Please give me the thread title and the panel number. It should be easy to find and then I can read what you're referring to.

And on the other, why were you so adamant that Trump lost the midterms when he only lost the house. That was a question of fact, not opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Comparing a VP to a President is not the same. The VP is selected by the nominee. See the difference?

Just saying that you didn't help your cause

We were discussing qualifications. And then you stated that because I didn't like her politics or opinions, that's why I claimed she was unqualified. That was untrue of course...and not just a little bit ridiculous.

In those terms, and those were the terms of our discussion, the title of P, VP or even Senator wouldn't matter. This is just more word salad from you while making excuses rather than just admitting you were wrong.

Because for damn sure if I can admit that Bill Clinton was qualified, even though I could not and cannot stand his politics or opinions, that destroys your position. But you just can’t say, "fair point, I was wrong."

However, that's exactly what you expect from others. 😂

Still waiting for you to acknowledge that you were wrong BUT

While everyone else on this board is waiting for you to do the same.

I guess he could find some tiny, irrelevant minutia that was different, like you always do, to avoid admitting anything if he was wrong.

FTR, I have no idea what you two are even talking about. But I'm amazed that you are this self-unaware...where you would even consider asking someone else to admit they were wrong. You dodge that on the reg with me. You've never been wrong in any of our debates. 😂

Again, you can't name a single accomplishment she has had as VP.

You don't like @BamaFan1137's politics, so you are projecting your bad behavior onto his decision-making.

He's looking at results. You are doing what you always do: Flipping his behavior with yours and claiming he's in the wrong and you are right.

What is Kamala's top accomplishment as VP, in your opinion?
BOOM! MIC DROP...and THERE GOES Kalim...down for the count.

Can you look at panel numbers 43, 48, 60 and 61 and offer me any clue as to what I am supposed to admit to KalimGoodman what I am wrong about. I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

Haha, no. 😂

Just based on history, I feel confident that he went on some tangent, alone, that had very little to do with what you two were discussing. It's what he does.

So her blowing someone made millions of people vote for her in California?

Just say you're wrong and move on.

She blew an old man, and many others, in order to get into politics. Having the D by her name garnered her the votes because critical thinking isn't a mainstay of the American left.

As long as she repeats phrases like systemic racism and climate change, the lemmings on the left will vote for her. Thus ends the lesson...you're welcome.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT