ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpy Bear

He is just so smart! This is how lazy and or dumb he really is.
He picks Muellers best friend to be Attorney General.
Trumpy Bear must love him some dramatics. Then again, he
did have a so called reality idiot box series at one time.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ield-russia-probe-from-politics-idUSKCN1P81SN

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ick-Bill-Barrs-friendship-Robert-Mueller.html

Bill Barr testified during confirmation that instructing subordinates to lie under oath constitutes obstruction of justice. Ruh roh.

"The Buzzfeed reporter admitted he had no evidence to back up the article's claims"

Sheep get hoodwinked once again.

Where is that quote from? Only thing I’ve seen is that Buzzfeed editor stands by the reporting.

Typically, when you use a quote you attribute it to someone. That way critical thinkers can evaluate it.

And based on your earlier comments about Bill Barr's testimony, you clearly got hoodwinked by their reporting, which Mueller's office has now disputed.

How were you so easily fooled?

So you don’t want to answer the question? Duly noted. You post bs as fact. Just like you’re always crying about. Flip side of the coin.

So you don’t want to answer the question? Duly noted. You post bs as fact. Just like you’re always crying about. Flip side of the coin.

I've said all along that sheep are always getting hoodwinked. You just gave me the perfect example of that happening when you bought the Buzzfeed story hook, line and sinker.

Any critical thinker knew that if Buzzfeed was the source, that it was best to wait for independent verification from a more trusted source.

You did not. They sold you the story you wanted to buy, so you bought it. And now you have egg all over your face.

Which is why you don't want to talk about being hoodwinked, you want to talk about the source of my quote.

I get your game since I am a critical thinker. I'm just not going to play it.

If you are going to stay here, then we're going to discuss how you got hoodwinked and why it happened because you wouldn't listen to me and you wouldn't think critically about the information you consume.

Now I'll ask again....how were you so easily fooled by the Buzzfeed story?

I have no doubt whatsoever that that's all you've heard.

Did you hear about this?

#Fakenews ( sheeple following right along )

Mueller had to because the leak came from his office and that’s felony. Mark levin went after the lowlife Mueller last night telling the acting attorney general to open a investigation into the leaks coming out of his office.

I've said all along that sheep are always getting hoodwinked. You just gave me the perfect example of that happening when you bought the Buzzfeed story hook, line and sinker.

Any critical thinker knew that if Buzzfeed was the source, that it was best to wait for independent verification from a more trusted source.

You did not. They sold you the story you wanted to buy, so you bought it. And now you have egg all over your face.

Which is why you don't want to talk about being hoodwinked, you want to talk about the source of my quote.

I get your game since I am a critical thinker. I'm just not going to play it.

If you are going to stay here, then we're going to discuss how you got hoodwinked and why it happened because you wouldn't listen to me and you wouldn't think critically about the information you consume.

Now I'll ask again....how were you so easily fooled by the Buzzfeed story?

I bought the Buzzfeed story, because I think Ben Smith is more credible than Donald Trump, and it strikes me as completely credible that Trump would tell his former bagman to lie to congress. I acknowledge that Mueller's statement, although stated very generally, appears devastating to the story.

Now, where did you get that quote from?

I bought the Buzzfeed story, because I think Ben Smith is more credible than Donald Trump, and it strikes me as completely credible that Trump would tell his former bagman to lie to congress. I acknowledge that Mueller's statement, although stated very generally, appears devastating to the story.

I'll answer for you, because I know you can't without looking foolish and therefore will respond only with more diversion and nonsense: The answer is that you either made it up or pulled it off some message board or twitter from some nut like yourself and that it is a complete fabrication and that all your posturing about credibility and facts and critical thinking is meaningless and that you are simply a propagandist, just like the people you are on here crying about 24/7. The difference between you and them is that they all make a decent living out of it, while you do it for free, apparently because you desperately need something to belong to. Sad!

IOW you have no idea who Ben Smith is. Figured. Google him as he has a long history of publishing spectacularly inaccurate stories about Trump.

As for the quote, you denied it claiming 'Buzzfeed stands by its reporting".

You don't even know what they reported. Hint: He admitted he had NOT seen the evidence, and was instead going on the word of two sources.

And nail filled in those blanks for you.

Eyes open for critical thinkers. Sheep believe Ben Smith because he's selling them the story they want to buy.

IOW you have no idea who Ben Smith is. Figured. Google him as he has a long history of publishing spectacularly inaccurate stories about Trump.

As for the quote, you denied it claiming 'Buzzfeed stands by its reporting".

You don't even know what they reported. Hint: He admitted he had NOT seen the evidence, and was instead going on the word of two sources.

And nail filled in those blanks for you.

Eyes open for critical thinkers. Sheep believe Ben Smith because he's selling them the story they want to buy.

I’m just looking for a source on that quote if you’ve got one.

Maybe you should start by actually reading the 'reporting' that you've been commenting on.

Then you can explain to us how you got hoodwinked so easily.

So you don’t have a source, correct? You made it up, yes? Ok we’ll move on. I see where you’re coming from flip-side.

So you don’t have a source, correct? You made it up, yes? Ok we’ll move on. I see where you’re coming from flip-side.

I told you, you might want to actually read the 'reporting' before you comment on it here. He did indeed stand by his 'reporting', but part of that reporting was admitting that he had no evidence other than 2 sources to back up his claims.

You didn't know that cause you were commenting on 'reporting' you haven't even read.

Sheep get hoodwinked again.

Last edited:
I told you, you might want to actually read the 'reporting' before you comment on it here. He did indeed stand by his 'reporting', but part of that reporting was admitting that he had no evidence other than 2 sources to back up his claims.

You didn't know that cause you were commenting on 'reporting' you haven't even read.

Sheep get hoodwinked again.

And the quote came from where? Your imagination, correct?

Also: no evidence except for 2 sources. So... some evidence. Lol.

And the quote came from where? Your imagination, correct?

Also: no evidence except for 2 sources. So... some evidence. Lol.

I could be a source that you are retarded. Is that evidence that you are retarded?

You got hoodwinked by Buzzfeed LMAO! That's even worse than getting suckered by CNN, and I suspect you've done both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT