ADVERTISEMENT

Trump parade today

LinksGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2014
I was in the middle of at least 1500 boats today in aTrump parade and it was fantastic. I thanked one of the law enforcement marine units and so did hundreds of others. No Bricks, no lasers, no Antifa, just good old fashioned Americans. Biden having a parade tomorrow if they can get the 46 floats inflated.

Think I found @BSC911 's boat....

Biden-boat-parade.jpeg
That's funny too!

Notice no one has a parade for biden. Michael Moore, who was dumb enough to be hoodwinked by the russians into attending an anti-Trump rally in 2016, was smart enough to see that no one is lining up anywhere to see biden.

Reactions: nail1988
I was in the middle of at least 1500 boats today in aTrump parade and it was fantastic. I thanked one of the law enforcement marine units and so did hundreds of others. No Bricks, no lasers, no Antifa, just good old fashioned Americans. Biden having a parade tomorrow if they can get the 46 floats inflated.

If you were in the one in Clearwater, apparently that one set a world record for largest boat parade ever, 2000.

Sheep think everyone hates Trump. Ok.

Reactions: jfegaly
Those floating from Cuba or across the Rio Grande to vote for Biden.

Those floating from Cuba or across the Rio Grande to vote for Biden.

I know some Cubans. I don't think they'd vote for Jim Crow Joe. They know what Hugo Sanders economic policies bring.

The Hugo Sanders Convention begins tonight. Who's watching? The Dimms want mail in ballots. They know Jim Crow Joe and the fake Negro can't win straight up.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT