ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Has To Win One of Pa, Mi, Wi

Which one does he win, if any?
I think he wins WS, and has a better than even chance in PA, unless 2020 cheating happens again. Go to the interactive 538 polling url, and look at recent polling by state. Trump wasn't this close or ahead in either of the previous elections. MI is a tough one, let's hope the muzzies stay home and don't vote.

I think he wins WS, and has a better than even chance in PA, unless 2020 cheating happens again. Go to the interactive 538 polling url, and look at recent polling by state. Trump wasn't this close or ahead in either of the previous elections. MI is a tough one, let's hope the muzzies stay home and don't vote.
I’m a little worried about Pennsylvania because early voting is favoring Democrats, but I haven’t actually seen the numbers. I think he’s got a better chance in Michigan than he does in Wisconsin. I could see him winning all three and I could see him losing all three for various reasons.
Makes me nervous

Reactions: jhgator
I’m a little worried about Pennsylvania because early voting is favoring Democrats, but I haven’t actually seen the numbers. I think he’s got a better chance in Michigan than he does in Wisconsin. I could see him winning all three and I could see him losing all three for various reasons.
Makes me nervous
Go to this site and you can toggle different state by states.

I think this is the order of best Trump does in the 3 states: WI, PA and then MI.

WI first because it has the best WWC ratio of the 3 states. I think MI has more white lefties than PA does. I lean to Trump winning WI and PA now but maybe losing MI.

Reactions: BCGator29
I think this is the order of best Trump does in the 3 states: WI, PA and then MI.

WI first because it has the best WWC ratio of the 3 states. I think MI has more white lefties than PA does. I lean to Trump winning WI and PA now but maybe losing MI.
I think Trump wins the trifecta if the cheating is held to a minimum, but like you, MI is the shakiest of the 3. Detroit and Dearborn are both shitholes.

Trump will win all three again. There will be MASSIVE cheating by Leftists again. Can MAGA overcome it this time is the only real question…
Agreed on can he went by enough to overcome the cheating and then I hope they fix him cheating once and for instead of just bitching about it all the time

Last edited:
Both the muzzies and the Jews have endorsed Trump.

Make that make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT