ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Rogan pretty much put Whoremella in a corner

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
I watched most of this. Almost 3 hours worth. Should be required watching for the loony toon Swampites.

200w.gif

Would love some cliff notes.
3 hours is a lot to unpack. They discussed Trump policies vs Harris. Everything and anything under the sun, from tariffs, taxation, federal deficits, illegal immigration, UFOs, Kennedy assassination, to being formerly an outsider to the DC beltway to Trump's attempted assassination attempts. I can't remember all the topics but Trump hit it out of the park. They really didn't bring up Harris that much other than she hides her real agenda.

What is REALLY interesting is that on Youtube, the positive comments are overwhelming, and they are coming from across the entire world, not just the US. Trump is a beacon of hope for western civilization, including Mexico. They too are sick of being the interstate for illegal immigration. It brings crime to them too.

3 hours is a lot to unpack. They discussed Trump policies vs Harris. Everything and anything under the sun, from tariffs, taxation, federal deficits, illegal immigration, UFOs, Kennedy assassination, to being formerly an outsider to the DC beltway to Trump's attempted assassination attempts. I can't remember all the topics but Trump hit it out of the park. They really didn't bring up Harris that much other than she hides her real agenda.

What is REALLY interesting is that on Youtube, the positive comments are overwhelming, and they are coming from across the entire world, not just the US. Trump is a beacon of hope for western civilization, including Mexico. They too are sick of being the interstate for illegal immigration. It brings crime to them too.
Thank you. Have a lot going on, no time to sit through that. Great info appreciated!

Reactions: BillytheC
You could tell he didn't really want to go into the 2020 election stuff. But it was too far down that road to go back.

But was a solid conversation and he did a whole lot of weaving. 😁

I’m gonna watch it this week while I exercise…

My wife & I have tixs to see DJT in Atlanta tomorrow!!!

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT