ADVERTISEMENT

Transport Pete explaining how Biden's $7.5B EV Charging Station Stimulus in 2021 has produced a whopping eight of them so far.

The good news is that when Biden leaves office, Barnum and Bailey's Circus will have a plethora of new clowns exiting this administration's abomination.🤡

He's never done anything in his entire life except be mayor of some small town in Indiana(?) and be a gay. He's incompetent. Just like Biden's entire administration. But $7.5 BILLION of tax payer dollars and we get EIGHT charging stations that I bet half don't even work? That's new level incompetence to the point even the mommy hair hot lib NBC Face the Nation anchor laughs at his answers. I think Pete thought Face the Nation meant something else or he wouldn't have shown up.

bc1ebca57636f8ce6f9cbd45c5c0c15e.jpg

He's never done anything in his entire life except be mayor of some small town in Indiana(?) and be a gay. He's incompetent. Just like Biden's entire administration. But $7.5 BILLION of tax payer dollars and we get EIGHT charging stations that I bet half don't even work? That's new level incompetence to the point even the mommy hair hot lib NBC Face the Nation anchor laughs at his answers. I think Pete thought Face the Nation meant something else or he wouldn't have shown up.

bc1ebca57636f8ce6f9cbd45c5c0c15e.jpg
Expected the hanging curve and got the heater right up his keister. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT