ADVERTISEMENT

Tools That Kill People Must Be Banned According to GatorTheo, In This Thread We List Things That Therefore Must Be Banned

Waiting for an answer to this @GatorTheo
There are already several gun regulations in the United States, both of the national and local level, what further gun regulations would you propose in addition to these. Keep in mind cities that have the most radical gun regulation laws are also the ones that lead the nation in Violet crimes.
I've answered questions like this many times. Perhaps not directly to you.

I think guns should be a privilege rather than a right. I want to take steps to reduce the massive number of guns in circulation. If that limits 'law abiding' citizens to a certain number of guns, I'm fine with it.

If you're a stable, law-abiding citizen, I have no problem with you bearing arms for protection, hunting or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I've answered questions like this many times. Perhaps not directly to you.

I think guns should be a privilege rather than a right. I want to take steps to reduce the massive number of guns in circulation. If that limits 'law abiding' citizens to a certain number of guns, I'm fine with it.

If you're a stable, law-abiding citizen, I have no problem with you bearing arms for protection, hunting or whatever.
You’ve never actually answered my question. ‘ cause that’s the first time I’ve asked you that question. I know you lump us all together, but we’re not actually the same person.

Guns are a privilege. In order to own one you cannot be a felon you must be a citizen of the United States and therefore afforded the protection of the constitution it is a privilege granted to citizens by the constitution it is also a right guaranteed by the constitution. I own three guns. 38 special and two A.R. fifteens. I don’t hunt. I seldom shoot. I’ve never encountered gun violence outside of the military. In the military, I saw quite a bit of gun violence and Iraq in Africa.
Just for what it’s worth

The good news is to implement @GatorTheo vague plan, he would have to amend the constitution which is unlikely to happen. Thankfully, when all these crazy cities and liberal states trying to act gun laws they all invariably get overthrown because they’re unconstitutional. God bless the family fathers.

You’ve never actually answered my question. ‘ cause that’s the first time I’ve asked you that question. I know you lump us all together, but we’re not actually the same person.

Guns are a privilege. In order to own one you cannot be a felon you must be a citizen of the United States and therefore afforded the protection of the constitution it is a privilege granted to citizens by the constitution it is also a right guaranteed by the constitution. I own three guns. 38 special and two A.R. fifteens. I don’t hunt. I seldom shoot. I’ve never encountered gun violence outside of the military. In the military, I saw quite a bit of gun violence and Iraq in Africa.
Just for what it’s worth
OK, guns are a privilege to some degree but many people are confused by the wording of the 2nd. They think anybody should be able to have anything they want with no questions asked.

What difference does it make if the guns are legal or illegal? We are flooded with guns and they are used to kill a lot of people.

Small pockets of strict guns laws are never going to be effective.
We also have a McDonald's on every corner, grocery stores FULL of processed food, and soda companies pumping out high fructose corn syrup. These products are designed to be addictive and slowly kill their consumers.

These things kill 35x more people than guns, don't you care about saving lives?

Reactions: gatordad3
OK, guns are a privilege to some degree but many people are confused by the wording of the 2nd. They think anybody should be able to have anything they want with no questions asked.
It's that "shall not be infringed" part that really throws us dullards off. Especially when you combine it with the tricky wording "being necessary to the security of a free state" phrasing.

Thanks for clearing it up for us, it's nice that we have some real intellectual horsepower.

We also have a McDonald's on every corner, grocery stores FULL of processed food, and soda companies pumping out high fructose corn syrup. These products are designed to be addictive and slowly kill their consumers.

These things kill 35x more people than guns, don't you care about saving lives?
Good example of gun nut logic: food is fattening why worry about gun violence?

You guys are the kings of red herrings....strawmen too.

The good news is to implement @GatorTheo vague plan, he would have to amend the constitution which is unlikely to happen. Thankfully, when all these crazy cities and liberal states trying to act gun laws they all invariably get overthrown because they’re unconstitutional. God bless the family fathers.
It will NEVER happen. But like ALL democrats...the United States Constitution means ZERO to him. These people like Theo that refuse to follow our 250ish year laws are a clear and present danger to the rest of us.

It will NEVER happen. But like ALL democrats...the United States Constitution means ZERO to him. These people like Theo that refuse to follow our 250ish year laws are a clear and present danger to the rest of us.
Dare we say the enemy from within?
Lol

Saving lives and making America safer.
OK then why are you more worried about guns than heart disease?

700k and 20k are not even close to the same level of impact to society.

Here's the CDC 2022 list:

• Heart disease: 702,880
  • Cancer: 608,371
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 227,039
  • COVID-19: 186,552
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 165,393
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,382
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 120,122
  • Diabetes: 101,209
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 57,937
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: 54,803
So here's how we work together to save the most lives possible.

It looks like we need to figure out ways to MAHA and we'd wipe out/delay hundreds of thousands of deaths. I'd venture to guess that Heart disease, cancer, strokes, alzheimer's, diabetes and nephrosis could all be heavily impacted if the avg BMI and intake of processed foods were lowered.

Why not care the most about what has the most impact?

OK then why are you more worried about guns than heart disease?

700k and 20k are not even close to the same level of impact to society.

Here's the CDC 2022 list:

• Heart disease: 702,880
  • Cancer: 608,371
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 227,039
  • COVID-19: 186,552
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 165,393
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,382
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 120,122
  • Diabetes: 101,209
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 57,937
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: 54,803
So here's how we work together to save the most lives possible.

It looks like we need to figure out ways to MAHA and we'd wipe out/delay hundreds of thousands of deaths. I'd venture to guess that Heart disease, cancer, strokes, alzheimer's, diabetes and nephrosis could all be heavily impacted if the avg BMI and intake of processed foods were lowered.

Why not care the most about what has the most impact?
Let's use gun nut logic here.

Heart disease kills 702k.

Cancer kills 608k.

WHY ARE WE DOING ANYTHING ON CANCER WHEN HEART DISEASE KILLS MORE? Why don't we put all of our efforts into heart disease?

We should def overlook medical malpractice because it makes doctors look bad.

#woodchipper
To be fair medical error is referred to hospital based errors that can occur at any level in the hospital from nursing to pharmacy to physicians. Physicians actually get held more cannibal than anybody else because of medical malpractice. Many of the errors they’re referring to our error is made by nurses pharmacy hospital base system errors that lead to poor patient outcomes harder to sue the hospitals unfortunately

But all physicians do make mistakes, we’re humans

To be fair medical error is referred to hospital based errors that can occur at any level in the hospital from nursing to pharmacy to physicians. Physicians actually get held more cannibal than anybody else because of medical malpractice. Many of the errors they’re referring to our error is made by nurses pharmacy hospital base system errors that lead to poor patient outcomes harder to sue the hospitals unfortunately

But all physicians do make mistakes, we’re humans
I get that, that was carom shot at Theo.

Reactions: gator1776
I would like to add buckets of water to the killing machine list. My ex-wife made me want to kill her many times. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Thankfully she flew off with the Flying Monkeys and that nice little girl from Kansas threw a bucket of water on her. ☠️
im-melting-wicked-witch.gif

• Haha
I would like to add buckets of water to the killing machine list. My ex-wife made me want to kill her many times. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Thankfully she flew off with the Flying Monkeys and that nice little girl from Kansas threw a bucket of water on her. ☠️
Even with the melting, she’s taller than you

• Haha
I miss your posts! Thanks for coming around every now and then!

I love how the language in the second amendment is always called “ambiguous or unclear.” This just so happens to be the only amendment the Dems don’t like. The language in all the other amendments they like is “clear and concise.” The only unclear one is the one they want to get rid of.

I think Theo LOVES him some gun FREE zones! In those places....guns are not allowed, and there is never any crime! LOLOL It is SO fun to blister him on this subject, because he has ZERO facts to support his unAmerican, ridiculous stance. Most important fact is the United States Constitution.
It is utterly amazing how he has a blind spot to a reasonable Constitutional law. I think Ralphie must have shot out his eye when he was a kid. 😂

hq720.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT