ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy Tebow pops the question...

...despite a seemingly marginal interest in vagina.

SO glad he isn’t gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but the ridicule from not our rivals would have been over the top...

sadgator was honestly waiting for that shoe to drop any day...

giphy.gif

SO glad he isn’t gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but the ridicule from not our rivals would have been over the top...

giphy.gif

People were hoping he was gay just so they could ridicule him and UF.

It’s not supposed to matter in 2019anyways, right?

giphy.gif

If he was, it would never come out. He is one of the most marketable humans on earth largely because of his appeal to conservatives and Christians. In any event, his future wife is smoking hot and TT continues to win at life. I hope to see him in mlb next year.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
As someone who also hails from the westside of Jacksonville, just like Timmy, I fully expect to seem them dining at the local Bob Ayers Restaurant followed by a night of dancing at the Londonairre Lounge.

Reactions: oozie7

I'm sure some people would have ridiculed him and some uber conservatives would have condemned him, but I think most people wouldn't care. I'd take Tim Tebow as an ambassador for my school over Jameis Winston anyway. Tim seems like a genuinely nice guy and doesn't really come across as someone that you want to knock off of the pedestal. The fact that there is basically zero dirt on him and there are no rumors about him being a dick to people is impressive when you consider that his golden boy image would make him an obvious target for someone to dig up dirt on.

Also, I hope all of his children are girls who hate football.

I'm sure some people would have ridiculed him and some uber conservatives would have condemned him, but I think most people wouldn't care. I'd take Tim Tebow as an ambassador for my school over Jameis Winston anyway. Tim seems like a genuinely nice guy and doesn't really come across as someone that you want to knock off of the pedestal. The fact that there is basically zero dirt on him and there are no rumors about him being a dick to people is impressive when you consider that his golden boy image would make him an obvious target for someone to dig up dirt on.

Also, I hope all of his children are girls who hate football.

Tim Tebow puts on a "Night to Shine" for special needs people. Both of my mom's sisters attend each year and have the time of their lives. For this reason alone, Tebow is gold in my book.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Tim Tebow puts on a "Night to Shine" for special needs people. Both of my mom's sisters attend each year and have the time of their lives. For this reason alone, Tebow is gold in my book.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

My parents' church in Maryland host one of the Night to Shine proms, and they said the kids have the time of their lives. Pulling up in limos, doing a red carpet. TT's foundation pays for it all. He is an excellent human.

giphy.gif
I guess it won't be long till the loony liberals start trashing him about being too heterosexual then.

I personally dont care about the gays.....had tebow said, "im gay guys" i would have been like "made sense". However, maybe he is just a weirdo who waited. Tebow is that guy that if he played for you he is the all everything and just cant do no wrong but if he played for a rival you hate him. I hated tebow more than any other player i have ever watched. I must admit when he got knocked out by kentucky i watched the video about 20847372582 times with a smile on my face.

Looking back on it, he was one of the most dominate players in any sport that i got to witness. I watched Gator games because of him(albeit wanting him to fail).

Glad he found someone he liked, glad i share the earth with him but most of all im just glad hes not in a gator uniform anymore.

Mrs. Ifuaint has been in an unbelievably grouchy mood since the engagement was announced. She had totally convinced herself that Tim was going to run away with her someday too live happily ever after on a remote island in the Pacific!

I guess she’s stuck with the next best thing.:cool:

She's going to have to go to number 3 since I told her no also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT