ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy T. invited 30 MLB teams to watch him swing a bat in the hopes of becoming a 30 yr old Minor

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
league rookie since he isn't good enough to be an NFL Q/B and he refused to play Fullback or TE( Could have had an NFL Career if he would have made the effort)

For an almost Bammer who flipped to something even worse, he's a nice guy so I wish him well.

Reactions: nail1988
6a012876c6c7fb970c0168eae6ea82970c-pi

Reactions: nail1988
This is an interesting move. Seems like CFL or Arena League would be a better move, instead of a publicity stunt.

Of course, we will have Insta on here, claiming his high school stats make him better than Mantle, Ruth, Trout, McGwire, Bonds, and Sosa. Don't know what his high school stats were, but Insta should have them copy and pasted in 3.......2........1........

This is an interesting move. Seems like CFL or Arena League would be a better move, instead of a publicity stunt.

Of course, we will have Insta on here, claiming his high school stats make him better than Mantle, Ruth, Trout, McGwire, Bonds, and Sosa. Don't know what his high school stats were, but Insta should have them copy and pasted in 3.......2........1........

Cockroaches are multiplying, as they seem to in the fall, just before UF's annual beating of UT, then back into the walls for 10 months, until they can convince themselves, again, that the last 11 (will be 12 soon) years were just an aberration. Of course. half of them will claim, after the game, that they are REALLY fans of some other team, not UT.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Cockroaches are multiplying, as they seem to in the fall, just before UF's annual beating of UT, then back into the walls for 10 months, until they can convince themselves, again, that the last 11 (will be 12 soon) years were just an aberration. Of course. half of them will claim, after the game, that they are REALLY fans of some other team, not UT.

I'm actually a Notre Dame fan first, UT fan second. You should remember me smacking you, Insta, and Tennessee Gator around the Tennessee board, before you all tucked tail and left. Funny how that happened once UF got rid of PED boy. Weren't you one of the 3 stooges (as mentioned above), that claimed UF would have pounded ND in the same last year?

Ahhh yes, good to have our toothless inbred hillbilly friends back for another season....lots of pent up energy after an off-season of banging relatives...

I'm actually a Notre Dame fan first, UT fan second. You should remember me smacking you, Insta, and Tennessee Gator around the Tennessee board, before you all tucked tail and left. Funny how that happened once UF got rid of PED boy. Weren't you one of the 3 stooges (as mentioned above), that claimed UF would have pounded ND in the same last year?
What does anything you just said have to do with UF beating Tennessee 10 straight times?? Typical UT fan.

All of you old farts cried for years to Brent to ban all things Gator...he finally did but now that the board is so dead, you low life losers are so bored circle jerking you have nothing to do but visit the Florida board.

We all got banned until 2106, here's hoping the same for your sorry backside. I never thought anyone would ever rival MDVol for sheer douchbaggery until you slithered onto the boards.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Iriah26/TN 1979 or whatever team you are rooting for this week.

What's up with this?http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/friday-night-terrible-embarrassing-notre-dame/

6 players made really stupid choices. Our best defensive player (former 5 *) is kicked off the team and another player is suspended indefinitely. Bruce Feldman just tweeted, commending Brian Kelly for the action he took against the players. Anything else? Did you think I or Brian Kelly were in the car with them? Or I would support what they did?

What's up with your star player calling his own teammate his enemy? Didn't the coaches tell him and the TE to keep it off social media? I didn't look far enough down the AP top 25 to see where your Gators are ranked. Do you know where they ended up being?

6 players made really stupid choices. Our best defensive player (former 5 *) is kicked off the team and another player is suspended indefinitely. Bruce Feldman just tweeted, commending Brian Kelly for the action he took against the players. Anything else? Did you think I or Brian Kelly were in the car with them? Or I would support what they did?

What's up with your star player calling his own teammate his enemy? Didn't the coaches tell him and the TE to keep it off social media? I didn't look far enough down the AP top 25 to see where your Gators are ranked. Do you know where they ended up being?

Maybe the Domers should have let a booster review it? Maybe they all could have been adjudicated? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: -MDVOL

I believe they were ranked somewhere just ahead of 1988....Not sure, but you're right, that's a long way down to look...

Back on topic...Tebow last played baseball his Junior year at Nease High School. He hit .494 with 30 RBI's and 4 home runs. Lots of potential. He didn't play his senior season having early enrolled at UF to get a jump on football.

Would have been cool if he played baseball at UF as well. Bet he wishes he did too.

dollie-loser79, or I-wish26, whatever,,, where are you now? LMAO!
One of the radio commentators today was saying that your chumps are less talented than the losers you fielded last year, and now you're short a few more, at least temporarily. :rolleyes:

Aug. 20, 2016
-- I just gotta love the timing of this with one of their moron fans yapping here....

Notre Dame CB Devin Butler was jailed Saturday after a police officer said the player punched and slammed him to the ground outside a bar. Officers had to use a stun gun to subdue Butler in the altercation outside the Linebacker Lounge in South Bend.South Bend police spokesman Lt. Joe Galea said that they saw two women fighting outside when Butler allegedly shoved one of the women. Butler was agitated and when officers told him to back away he allegedly pushed the officers and then attacked one of them. "He shouted profanities at the officers and started swinging his fist." The affidavit says Butler tackled an officer to the ground, punched him several times in the side and stomach and pulled off his duty belt. The St. Joseph County prosecutor's office said Butler faced possible charges of resisting law enforcement and battery to a police officer, both felonies. Butler was being held at the county jail on $10,000 surety bond. (ND will likely pay someone off to get it reduced to a 'disturbing the peace' misdemeanor) The officer Butler attacked was taken to a hospital.

But Prosecutor Kenneth P. Cotter said in a statement Saturday that he's seeking court approval for additional time to investigate the case so that his office can "determine whether formal charges are appropriate." (yep, waiting to see if their check clears)

And then 5 of his neutered lame teammates were arrested in a separate incident when a trooper found marijuana and a loaded handgun inside their car during a traffic stop. All 5 were released Saturday afternoon from the Fulton County Jail in Rochester, where they had been held on a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams face an additional misdemeanor charge of possession of an unlicensed handgun. (anymore at neutered lame, with ole Jelly-Belly-Kelly, that's not enough for them to even get a one game suspension) since 3 alcohol incidents, the last a DUI, was not enough to get a 'golden' receiver suspended for even a single game... o_O

PS - The Goldbrick was supposedly thrown off the nuttless team too, and for ACADEMIC FRAUD, which is worse for your dump than the usual drunks behavior. That of course was only temporary, unlike following NL's ancient Honor Code, which would have had him gone permanently. That tough Jelly-Belly-Kelly discipline in action. The Knute is probably still spinning like as well oiled top.... :cool:

But hey, at least another Lizzy wasn't killed, so all in well in south bend-dover. :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT