ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Pay Up, Ghost.

Bump. I have the troll on ignore so someone needs to tell me if heā€™s still posting here.

Ghost isn't leaving lolz. This is his playground... needs all of y'all. Even those that disagree with him.

Ghost isn't leaving lolz. This is his playground... needs all of y'all. Even those that disagree with him.
I realize that the Internet troll probably has no other life, but a man honors his bets. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s just waiting for the electoral college to vote. Weā€™ll see.

Reactions: DGlockUF
Do you really think 80 million people voted for Hidin? The drooling idiot could NOT even fill a phone booth at a Biden rally. C'mon man! šŸ¤£ Don't be that guy, the village idiot.
No dumbass. 80 million voted against Trump.

I realize that the Internet troll probably has no other life, but a man honors his bets. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s just waiting for the electoral college to vote. Weā€™ll see.

You would have to believe that if the bet was the winner of the election, the EC would definitely decide the winner of the election. To be fair if the bet was if Biden would be President, you could make the case of the Inauguration date. Prepare for some serious welching. LOL

Reactions: BSC911
You would have to believe that if the bet was the winner of the election, the EC would definitely decide the winner of the election. To be fair if the bet was if Biden would be President, you could make the case of the Inauguration date. Prepare for some serious welching. LOL
The bet was who wins the election. Once the EC votes, itā€™s over.

The fat lady just sang. The SC fails to override the will of the people in Pa. No surprise but the gullible lemmings here thought they still stood a chance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The fat lady just sang. The SC fails to override the will of the people in Pa. No surprise but the gullible lemmings here thought the still stood a chance.
Can you be any more stupid? Of course, they did. That was for PA only. Watch what happens with the Texas go round which includes GA, WI and MI.

Can you be any more stupid? Of course, they did. That was for PA only. Watch what happens with the Texas go round which includes GA, WI and MI.
Yeah, Iā€™ll be waiting with baited breath. Texas has no standing to contest other states elections. Paxton is just fishing for a pardon from Trump.

You are literally the most gullible person on the internet. Not one thing youā€™ve posted has come to fruition.

• Wow
Yeah, Iā€™ll be waiting with baited breath. Texas has no standing to contest other states elections. Paxton is just fishing for a pardon from Trump.

You are literally the most gullible person on the internet. Not one thing youā€™ve posted has come to fruition.

Says the Russia Russia Russia guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT