ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Thursday AM: Final prediction for RB Jaylon Glover

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

Good morning, all.

I was just going to post this last night but decided to wait until this morning to make sure I didn't hear anything different.

With Jaylon Glover slated to announce tomorrow, I have changed my FutureCast prediction to Utah. I'm confident that is going to be the selection after speaking with numerous industry sources. Nearly all of the predictions across all networks favor UF, but those will likely change in the coming hours.

As for the Utes, they were sitting in great shape prior to when UF offered and would have been the choice several weeks ago. The Gators are obviously the lifelong favorite program, but Utah has been consistent in its pursuit and have been involved for much longer than Florida. From what I'm told, that will likely be the deciding factor here.

Glover is all about competing, with the majority of his top schools planning to sign two running backs, but I'm pretty sure Utah is only signing one, so I'm sure that doesn't hurt either.

With all that being said, if Utah wins out tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if Florida flips Glover down the road if another RB isn't in the class by then. If the Gators continue to go all in for him, that will likely make an impact on his recruitment.

I have been digging on this for the past 24 hours, and all signs point to the Utes winning out, but I will report back if I hear something different leading up to his announcement.

- CB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News