ADVERTISEMENT

This was Billy’s Joe Biden Debate moment

Yeah but he's always looked lost on the sidelines to me. No emotion. No idea how he motivates anyone from his game day demeanor. Not saying all great coaches yell and jump up and down on the sidelines all game but Napier has nothing. It's really weird to me. Something about him has always been weird to me.

Sad but true. We are now in the period between the debate and when Biden officially dropped out .....except it's going to last longer and he far more painful .

because politics dont belong in the football forums, where this was initially posted.
It was not a political comment. It was an analog to when a singular moment changed the heretofore perspectives about the impact and viability of the leader of an organization.

Finally, the insiders, including yourself, now recognize what most of us had seen and been articulating since the 2022 Kentucky game.

But moderate as you wish. This team and in turn this site is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Reactions: fatman76
It was not a political comment. It was an analog to when a singular moment changed the heretofore perspectives about the impact and viability of the leader of an organization.

Finally, the insiders, including yourself, now recognize what most of us had seen and been articulating since the 2022 Kentucky game.

But moderate as you wish. This team and in turn this site is becoming increasingly irrelevant.
But the Parking Lot is as real as it gets! :cool:

dress it up however you like. It politics and you know better. not worried about the rest of that nonsense you felt the need to type out.

dress it up however you like. It politics and you know better. not worried about the rest of that nonsense you felt the need to type out.
@Gator-B avoid speaking to your paid subscribers as 10 year old children.

I was not making a political point. I was making a leadership transition one and when there is enough collective energy to force that change.

@JasonHigdon - let’s just make this easier on all of us and cancel my subscription.

If we get a new coach, then I will revisit.

@Gator-B - what ultimately prompted the switch? People stopped donating money.

Enjoy your Labor Day and best of luck through the rest of the Napier tenure.

@Capt Ron 1 @FresnoGator @NavigatorII @kalimgoodman - I will miss our back and forth. Always good “sparring partners”.

I was not making a political point. I was making a leadership transition one and when there is enough collective energy to force that change.

@JasonHigdon - let’s just make this easier on all of us and cancel my subscription.

@Capt Ron 1 @FresnoGator @NavigatorII @kalimgoodman - I will miss our back and forth. Always good “sparring partners”.
Good luck canceling a sub with Rivals. It’s really hard.

And you just lose your access to paid forums, your account doesn’t get deleted. You can still post in free forums.

I simply reminded you not to post political stuff in the football forum (you inserted politics into the discussion, regardless of your "point"). avoid being so easily offended.

have a nice day.

Good luck canceling a sub with Rivals. It’s really hard.

And you just lose your access to paid forums, your account doesn’t get deleted. You can still post in free forums.
Yes, I have noticed. Appreciate you 76 and you also are someone whom I have enjoyed sharing ideas with.

Diddy - your point was very astute and hit the nail on the head. About 2 minutes into the debate I knew Biden was gone.......and at some point in the second half I knew the same thing about Billy. And in both situations for Biden and Billy this was the marque moment to prove to their audience that what was being said and thought about them was not accurate and they both proved the exact opposite......in spectacular fashion. And in both situations the actual axe will not/would not fall for some time despite most knowing it was already over. An excellent analogy and one of the best comments I have seen in the aftermath of Saturday's debacle.

And I know you did not mean this politically.....it was simply the best analogy available.

However, I have to give a nod to Gator B here. Although you and I know your comment was not meant politically, there would likely be some who wouldn't "get it" and would perceive you comment as a political shot. We are just in an environment where its almost impossible to mention any political figure without getting somebodies dander up. So the thread likely would have turned that way.

So I think your overreacting to this - and it was probably a fairly close call on B's part. I hope you don't stop posting here. Although I don't always agree with your takes, you are one of the few people who post in the parking lot that are worth reading.

Reactions: FresnoGator
@grandhavendiddy - dude that is most unfortunate, you're one of the most levelheaded posters on this board and one of my favorites.

But I have to say with the subject as presented, it would take no time at all for this thread to go off the rails in the swamp, due to the invoking of political figures. Your point is not incorrect., But anticipating the onslaught from the membership, I too, would have moved the thread to the parking lot.

I hope you reconsider, or at the very least post on the free boards. Hoping you stick around ...

@grandhavendiddy - dude that is most unfortunate, you're one of the most levelheaded posters on this board and one of my favorites.

But I have to say with the subject as presented, it would take no time at all for this thread to go off the rails in the swamp, due to the invoking of political figures. Your point is not incorrect., But anticipating the onslaught from the membership, I too, would have moved the thread to the parking lot.

I hope you reconsider, or at the very least post on the free boards. Hoping you stick around ...
I truly appreciate yours and illegals kind words and understanding the nuance. Truly.

For @Gator-B, I also, in the spirit of understanding, appreciate the moderators decision to not let the post go down a political line of discussion.

It is a hard time for the Gator Nation. I see from all of my friends

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT