ADVERTISEMENT

This stat..

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
Im done with watching all the bad records get broken

in 4 years under Muschamp his team was held to 14 points and under 8 times, tonight Mac matched that in year 2 and still has 2 games remaining.

Barring special teams or the defense scoring make it 9 next week. I'd be surprised if we broke 200 yards against Bama. What's worse is that stat could look even worse if you factor in defense and special teams scores. There just isn't any excuse, no one is expecting miracles on offense but there's no reason for us to be as bad as we are.

Going into this season most on this board thought that if we had a 9 win season that would be pretty successful...if that hurricane didn't hit then we would be sitting at 9 wins right now. I think that most disappointing thing to me is how we look on offense...WR's we are better, RB's we are better...the O Line has been better this year QB position has been a major disappointment. Whether we win our bowl game of not Mac will be on the hot seat next year. If Franks/Trask were really that good you would think that they would be playing this year...or if they are that good and our coaches want to go with someone that's more 'seasoned' then that's worse. Time will tell...Go Gators!

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT