ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when democrats make military decisions

He lied about it so I guess it wasn’t good enough for him.
That's the kind of stolen valor that annoys me the most. I was an assault vehicle crew chief. I was good at it and I got discharged honorably. Why lie about being a recon sniper with 4 bronze stars and 2 purple hearts when such a lie is so easily disproven.

Being a service member who completes their contract with an honorable discharge should be just fine.

If you don't make it thru csm academy you don't get the rank, and he retired as an e-8.

And THIS is what happens when lefties are in charge. China trying to expend our weapons through Ukraine, and Israel...THEN they attack Taiwan when we cannot defend them. I heard about this a few days ago...this is VERY real

That's the kind of stolen valor that annoys me the most. I was an assault vehicle crew chief. I was good at it and I got discharged honorably. Why lie about being a recon sniper with 4 bronze stars and 2 purple hearts when such a lie is so easily disproven.

Being a service member who completes their contract with an honorable discharge should be just fine.

If you don't make it thru csm academy you don't get the rank, and he retired as an e-8.
And that’s the part that’s the worst about this all. I never served. Both my grandfathers did. One was at Battle of the Bulge and the other was on Iwo Jima. There aren’t many things worse that I can think of than Stolen Valor. Not to mention what a massive sign of insecurity it is. But it’s just so disrespectful.

PS. Thank you @LordofallSocks for your service

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT